I was at Wal-Mart and was looking through the DVDs and found a four disc set in the bin for $5.00.

That was a deal due to me going on a plane and it being a lot of discs so I gave it a try do to a plane trip I am taking.

The show is bad ass but I don't know anything about it.

There is a guy named Reno Raines who is this bad ass guy who is like a vigilante but his wife gets murdered by the cops and he loses his job as a cop and he goes around beating peoples' asses while this mean cop follows him around. oh and a blonde lady (shy-ann) and her brother is a indian dude named bobby six killer pay him money as a bounty hunter.

Like in one he is riding a Harley down the road and a guy tries to run him ff the road so he runs the third car off the road and the guy takes him home to thank him and the guy is a bull who stole all the towns' money and stereos so he beats the guys ass and the guy leaves and he gives everyone there stuff back then the guy finds out Reno is Reno Raines not Vince Black and he sends the cops but then Bobby pretends he is the prize patrol and puts a different guy in jail and shy ann calls as the FBI and says they sent the wrong prints for Reno and sends the guys prints and then Reno gets out of jail and beats the guy up and the sherifs daughter and him fall in love so the sherif lets him go but Vince is still friends with the girl but satys he loves Val still even though she is in a comma.

Also Reno is a karate master and has guns and stuff.

Man this show kicks major ass. I don't know when it was on but It is everything a show can be plus more.

Does anyone know it?
Last edited by SunsetStrip at May 31, 2010,
Eddie Izzard namedrops it -> it is good. Actually, it probably isn't.

Like in one he is riding a Harley down the road and a guy tries to run him ff the road so he runs the third car off the road and the guy takes him home to thank him and the guy is a bull who stole all the towns' money and stereos so he beats the guys ass and the guy leaves and he gives everyone there stuff back then the guy finds out Reno is Reno Raines not Vince Black and he sends the cops but then Bobby pretends he is the prize patrol and puts a different guy in jail and shy ann calls as the FBI and says they sent the wrong prints for Reno and sends the guys prints and then Reno gets out of jail and beats the guy up and the sherifs daughter and him fall in love so the sherif lets him go but Vince is still friends with the girl but satys he loves Val still even though she is in a comma.

That was one sentence? Wow.
Renegade is awesome. It used to run in the afternoons here in Sweden years back. Great show, no aspirations of being something it wasn't... just kicking ass. Entertaining for sure.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Yeah all the you tubes seem to be in other languages. so maybe it was sweedish but the dvds are in american anyway.

if ur @ Wal-Mart look for it as it is quite awesome.
They aired that show in italy for a long time, nothing more than a vigilante version of walker texas ranger.
Peavey Bandit 112
Washburn Chicago series :SD Invader at bridge ,GFS Lil Killer on neck
Bc Rich Warlock :GFS Vintage59 on neck ,Crunchy rails on bridge
Epiphone SG :Tusq Nut, GFS Crunchy Pat on neck, bc rich pickup on bridge
lots of cheap pedals
Quote by itafromhell
They aired that show in italy for a long time, nothing more than a vigilante version of walker texas ranger.

You say that like it's a bad thing.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Renegade is older then Walker Texas Ranger. Walker was a Texas Ranger Reno Raynes is a bounty hunter wanted for murder.

That is a big difference.