Ive been listening to motorhead alot recently and Ive realised Lemmy writes some pretty awesome lyrics.

My favourites so far are "chin up, shoulders back, you got a body like a marshall stack"- Doctor Rock, and "Shetland pony, extra pepperoni, just pick up the phone"

Anyone else want to share their favourite lyrics penned by the mighty Lemmy?
The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades
Sig.
The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades
Quote by eazy-c

I don't think I've ever laughed so much in the Pit.
I think the only good lyric he's ever written would be God was never on your side. What you posted was basically just jibberish
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
"My woman's leavin', I feel sad"

The Road Crew
Most of my grindcore inspiration comes from my hard drive.
"Rock and Roll ain't worth the name if it don't make you strut" (F*** on the live versions)
"Crippled by cold, blinded by fear,
Looking for God, but they said he ain't here" Keys to the Kingdom

"The government has always been you pal as you well know
Absolute corrupted power play,
If we all wipe each other out, it only goes to show
While the bureaucrats get richer by the day" Brave New World

In the realm of the low brow:

"If you squeeze my lizard
I'll put my snake on you" Killed By Death
Last edited by Second Rate at May 31, 2010,
IRONFIST good lyrics but like most of there songs the musical structure is the same
I'm So Bad Baby I Don't Care
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.