BMW
1 1%
Disney
4 6%
Other
4 6%
Voters: 67.
hello pit, i need your help for a project
i need you guys to vote in the poll for the most popular lovemark in your opinion, or most recognizable.

for those who dont know what a lovemark is:
“Lovemarks are marketing concepts that are intended to replace the ideas of brands”
a good example is starbucks, people become attatch more to the logo as opposed to the product itself.

if you vote other, state what you're other choice is
thanks
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

I squinted my eyes and said "Where is your god now"

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: capn crayola
Quote by CoreysMonster
Apple

/thread

thanks
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

Last edited by capn crayola at May 31, 2010,
Apple in certain countries, worldwide probably McDonalds or Nike.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
thank you guys
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME

Would've said Coca-Cola, after a smiley face obvs. I've read they're the most recognisable things.
well, I think that out of all of those choices, Apple's marketing strategy is the most obvious Lovemark, because their entire marketing campaign is designed to look "hipper" and "trendier" than the comptetition, and their target market consists largely of people that aren't too computer savvy, and who are easily attracted by the concept of being "easier to use" and "cooler" than the "boring" and "lame" PC's.
Also, the fact that Apple products only work with apple-approved software (iPhones etc), shows that they're trying to attract people and make them stick with the company, providing them with a number of outlets like "Mac Stores" to give them no incentive to ever want to have a non-Apple product again.

Thus, the consumer is attracted more to the "image" of the product, instead of the functionality (of course this isn't always the case, but it's obviously what apple's marketing campaign is aiming for)
McDonald's worldwide, without a doubt.

It's not because Apple is trendy at the moment that it's the most recognizable.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Almost all the forementioned lovemarks are all equally well known in Developed Countries, but I don't think so many people in Developing countries know Apple more than they do McDonalds.

And I believe Apple and McDonalds are the two more well-known lovemarks, but McDonalds because of that the Developing countries might not have as much access to high-priced computer hardware/software than fast food.
DeVillains!
Whoever invented the term "lovemark" needs to be taken out back to the shed and shot.

Coca-Cola
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Whoever invented the term "lovemark" needs to be taken out back to the shed and shot.

Coca-Cola

I agree.
Lovemark sounds like something you'd get from having sex, like a scar from all the kinky-ness that your partner has.
DeVillains!
Apple. You pay a lot for those macs, however, they are generally slower, lags on modern video games and lacks compitabillity with a lost, among those are VST effects, which is the most popular kind of audio effect plugin.

Same with iPhone, in a comparasion, it was beaten by a phone costing 2/3 of the price.
Quote by GisleAune
Apple. You pay a lot for those macs, however, they are generally slower, lags on modern video games and lacks compitabillity with a lost, among those are VST effects, which is the most popular kind of audio effect plugin.

Same with iPhone, in a comparasion, it was beaten by a phone costing 2/3 of the price.

Apple, even though most of their stuff is retarded and overpriced people like it because it's Apple.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by CoreysMonster
well, I think that out of all of those choices, Apple's marketing strategy is the most obvious Lovemark, because their entire marketing campaign is designed to look "hipper" and "trendier" than the comptetition, and their target market consists largely of people that aren't too computer savvy, and who are easily attracted by the concept of being "easier to use" and "cooler" than the "boring" and "lame" PC's.
Also, the fact that Apple products only work with apple-approved software (iPhones etc), shows that they're trying to attract people and make them stick with the company, providing them with a number of outlets like "Mac Stores" to give them no incentive to ever want to have a non-Apple product again.

Thus, the consumer is attracted more to the "image" of the product, instead of the functionality (of course this isn't always the case, but it's obviously what apple's marketing campaign is aiming for)

Agreed.

You also might want to look into NPS rating (NPS = net promoter score, how much customers rate a company highly). Apple has one of the highest NPS ratings out there.
I voted Nike. Most people love McDonalds because of the products (mmm, big mac) rather than the M logo. Same goes for apple. On the other hand, name one Nike product. Not the general term (e.g. jacket) but an actual model name. People buy Nike because it's Nike.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Thanks guys. Could more people vote please!
This is very helpful, thanks so much
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME