I was watching "Where Eagles Dare" (WW2 commando movie sorta in the style of Kelly's Heroes)... and I was wondering, what are some classic 60s/70s adventure movies maybe I haven't seen. Seriously this shit is awesome to lay back in the middle of the night and watch while you're baked as hell and stuffing your face with doritoes

I'm talking stuff like Dirty Dozen, Indiana Jones, Great Escape etc...

thanks guys
Lol, just get the "Carry On" DVD box set, you'll be set for Years on that stuff You may, one day, have a laugh as awesome as Sid James.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Personally, I don't think you can top Indy. At least until the last one of course...I just go on pretending it never happened.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
If you're prepared for a three hour run, sit down in front of a big screen and watch Lawrence of Arabia. Cinematic divinity.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
The Man Who Would be King. With Sean Connery, Michael Caine, Christopher Plummer.
Fucking epic.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Monster.

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Where Eagles Dare is awesome. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly is another great adventure film.