I wanna know if there is anything missing from my practicing
i do:
technique
phrasing
read standard notation (chords too)
learn and play songs
improvise

do i need to do anything else?

how can i work on my own unique style? how can i improve that?
how can i work on cognition of different styles?

thanks
It depends. We don't know what you want to work on. There's no universal "complete" practice routine. Work on things you need to work on and you should be fine.

As for your second question, the more you play the more you will develop a unique style. Just keep playing.

As for your third question, just listen to and study different styles. That's all there is to it.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
I wanna be a very versatile guitarist. But at the same time very strong and unique with one style, with what i will write my own music.
thats why im asking these questions

but thanks
Quote by Ibarshall_X
I wanna be a very versatile guitarist.
Well, what my point was is that we don't know what you already know/are good at.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by food1010
Well, what my point was is that we don't know what you already know/are good at.

well you dont need to
just tel me what i need overall to be versatile, and ill practice the things more that im weak at
Quote by Ibarshall_X
I wanna know if there is anything missing from my practicing
i do:
technique
phrasing
read standard notation (chords too)
learn and play songs
improvise

do i need to do anything else?

how can i work on my own unique style? how can i improve that?
how can i work on cognition of different styles?

thanks

Well you could try improvising in a different style each time.

Of course, in order to do that you'll have to spend some time working on the techniques of that genre...and phrasing....maybe even learning some songs...

So maybe you could spend a week on, say, Funk...and then another week on Jazz...another on Rock and so on.

Learning other styles is a good way to find your own
Quote by chainsawguitar
Well you could try improvising in a different style each time.

Of course, in order to do that you'll have to spend some time working on the techniques of that genre...and phrasing....maybe even learning some songs...

So maybe you could spend a week on, say, Funk...and then another week on Jazz...another on Rock and so on.

Learning other styles is a good way to find your own

Thanks