Page 1 of 2
I myself have had some very weird dreams and was wondering if any of you have had weird dreams that you would like to share. I had this dream just last night, and it really takes the cake for me:

I was waiting at the bus stop, and noticed that a nearby apartment complex had been fenced off on all sides. I asked someone else at the bus stop about this, and he said that they had been having a problem with wolves getting into the parking lot from a nearby wooded area. After having this explained to me, I saw Bus #16 go by, and the driver was wearing a weird mask, which I recognized from having seen on the news: it was worn by a murderer from the area that went by the alias "The Kold Killer" because he forced his victims to drink liquid nitrogen, freezing them from the inside out.

When I arrived at school, I saw the Kold Killer run out of Bus #16, removing his mask as he climbed into the chemistry lab. I instantly recognized him as Doc, the chemistry/physics teacher. Of course, I thought, who else would have access to liquid nitrogen? I confronted him and he confessed, after which I took him to the principal, who said that he would handle it from there and that I should go home and work on gathering more information (about what I don't remember).

But the weirdest part is yet to come. I arrived home, and as I walked toward the door, I suddenly heard this jazzy song with English lyrics that were repeated in Spanish after each line. I saw the lyrics and some other weird images appearing on the door and outside walls, with the English in red, orange, and pink, and the Spanish in green and purple. I pushed open the door and everything faded to black.

Pretty weird, eh? Think you can do better?
Dreamt that I sat down with my parents and had tea with a prostitute before I had sex with her.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
And owl with the face of Micheal Barrymore

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
There was a carnival at my grandparents house, and everyone was outside, except me and this really hot chick. I was trying to get her to have sex with me, but she kept saying no. I was extremely pissed when I woke up
Beat this.

Three nights ago I had the same dream for the most part of my slumber.
It consisted of a man with a chainmail mask of some sort repeating the words "Marcus Aurelius". Just two words. Up until the time I woke up I kept having this dream. And the last thing I envisioned/heard before waking up were the same words.

On waking up, I reached for the remote on the bedside table and switched on the Telly.

The very first thing I saw when I turned it on was The Gladiator ad on H.B.O and Russel Crowe saying, " (I am) Marcus Aurelius. Father of a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife and I shall have my vengeance in this life or the next."

Needless to say, mind blown.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I remember being on a giant golden pirate ship, going down a river of milk with golden banks. I recall the pope being on the boat too. It went down these rapids into this milk whirlpool, and everything washed over and suddenly i was in this giant golden clock, with Cate Blanchett as an old woman, sitting knitting. She said something I can't remember, but I remember thinking "Right on..."
Iorek Byrnison appeared at some point and I woke up thinking "Well, you're officially insane, Daniel."

I often wake up thinking that, but I forget my dreams.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by shattamakar
Beat this.

It consisted of a man with a chainmail mask of some sort repeating the words "Marcus Aurelius". Just two words. Up until the time I woke up I kept having this dream. And the last thing I envisioned/heard before waking up were the same words.

On waking up, I reached for the remote on the bedside table and switched on the Telly.

The very first thing I saw when I turned it on was The Gladiator ad on H.B.O and Russel Crowe saying, " (I am) Marcus Aurelius. Father of a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife and I shall have my vengeance in this life or the next."

was someone else watching it the night before and that one line sunk into brain. then it just happened to be that part on the tv when you turned it on.

I can never remember most of my dreams...so i cant really contribute. although i remember having a dream where i kept jumping down my basement stairs (the whole way down), the going back up the stairs, and jumping again. then basically doing that over and over again. i have no idea, it was wierd. then i woke up with that whole falling into your bed thing.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Oh yeah?! A couple nights ago I got woken up and started to fall back asleep, and while I was slipping in and out of consciousness I realized that I was no longer myself, yes, I was no longer the DrDeathjeans you see before you, no! I was an object. 6 dots, to be exact.

That is what I was. That and only that. I was not human, I was not a person, I was not me. I was an object, I was dots. I wish I could explain it better than that, but honestly all I can say is that no drug has shit on my mind :P
Luckily, one of my friends said they heard about stuff like this, and there is a term for it, so I might not be totally insane...
My babies:
-Epiphone 1958 Korina Explorer
-Peavey Vypyr 30
-Epiphone Hummingbird
Dreams don't have that significant of a link to mental health.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
A while back I dreamt that I was in some sort of medieval village. And for some reason I was some sort of demon-ish creature. During the night I went into some sort of rage and started killing random people, which mostly consisted of smashing their heads into walls etc. Then the entire village came after me, and I took a woman I somehow knew hostage. After a while I gave up, but instead of executing me they started training me. After that the dream turned into some sort of xbox game, with a tutorial (press A to shoot fire etc.). When I woke up I had the strange urge to throw my xbox away, but I didn't (thankfully).
GEAR:
Ibanez SR605
Some 71' P-Bass
Orange Bass Terror 500 > Markbass 4x10
Whenever I get sick, like fever of nauseau, at night I get a random dream stuck in my head, and its generally a simple concept, but I can't get it out of my head, and it keeps repeating, and it's all I can think about...Even when I come to half-conscientousness, it's still going through my head, making me sicker. Then in a little while when I'm fully awake, I realize whatever was going through my head was completely stupid....

One time it was an Armos from the original Zelda game...
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
This morning I had the weirdest/creepiest/most f*cked up dream I've had in a while. I was walking through a town destroyed by a nuke, completely deserted and really dam creepy. Suddenly I fall off this cliff and land in this tiny little cliff edge with a cabin on it. Im not sure why but I knew that this was like a forbidden zone where weird evil things lived, and being there was pretty much a death sentence for anyone. Scared of what was going to happen I head for the cabin for safety whilst being chased by this thing...I can't really described it to well but I'll try. It looked like a giant bearded dragon with its face ripped off and a human skeleton protruding from its face/spine. There was much more to it than that but I really don't know how to describe it, either way it was the scariest looking thing I could ever imagine. I manage to get into the cabin where this little girl was hiding, just standing there looking at me. I dont know why but I knew that she was some evil creature, but she didnt try to attack me which was the scariest thing, she just kinda stood there watching me, and every breath she took black smoke came out of her mouth.

The inside of the cabin was like a nursery where someone had gone ape sh*t and murdered everyone in there, it was completely wrecked. Eventually I wait till the thing outside started looking about away from the cabin and I just sprinted out because I knew that whatever the lizard thing was, the girl was much more of a problem. I run to a ladder (that conveniently appeared) that went back up the cliff. This was a looooong ladder and I'm kinda scared of heights, but none the less I make my way up and when I eventually do reach the top I just can't pull myself up on the cliff, Im just at the top of the ladder looking at freedom but I can't get there. I try and try but eventually the ladder comes lose and I fall backwards whilst holding on for my life. I fall back onto the ledge and the lizard thing comes sprinting towards me, about to devour me.

Then I woke up.

It might not sound too bad because I'm not that great at describing things but It was honestly the scariest dream I've had in my life
Quote by DrDeathjeans
Oh yeah?! A couple nights ago I got woken up and started to fall back asleep, and while I was slipping in and out of consciousness I realized that I was no longer myself, yes, I was no longer the DrDeathjeans you see before you, no! I was an object. 6 dots, to be exact.

That is what I was. That and only that. I was not human, I was not a person, I was not me. I was an object, I was dots. I wish I could explain it better than that, but honestly all I can say is that no drug has shit on my mind :P
Luckily, one of my friends said they heard about stuff like this, and there is a term for it, so I might not be totally insane...

Weird... Reminds me of buddhism...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skandha

The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
One time I had a dream where I woke up from a coma. I was told that everything that had happened in my real life (My actual conscience daily life in the real world) was just a dream.

So then I woke up from that dream being really confused.
Once i was mixed into pink cake frosting and spread on a cake, then eaten by homeless people.

I woke up next to my best friend in nothing but my boxers.
I had a dream where I got this box in the mail, or maybe it was a book. Yeah, it was a book. Anyways, this book/box/board game thing, I guess it was cursed or something. And I was a detective, and after I got the book I went to this house, and there was a dead guy , and I stayed after to look around, and I found this book on the ground in the house, and I was like "SHIT, THIS IS WHAT DID IT!". So then I went home and got this book in the mail, and I was like "SHIT SON, SHITS EVIL!" and then I went to like, a strip mall, parked outside the strip mall, then drove into a forest and buried the book. Then I got a book in the mail and found out that the guy was shot by me, and I was the guy, and I wasn't me that shot me, but I was me and me a the same time.

Then I woke up.

Yeah, the chronology of my dreams doesn't always make sense.

My dreams in general don't make sense.

EDIT: I think the book had the title of that movie "Jumanji" written on the front, for
some reason.

EDIT2: And I had this other dream where I owned a hotel, and the entire bathroom was filled with arcade games that didn't work, and I went into a 7/11 that was in my hotel, and there was an elevator in the 7/11, and I walked in, and inside it was my grandmother, and she was like "It is time.", and I somehow knew what she was talking about, even though I didn't, and we went up the elevator, and I walked out into this really dark/bright place (don't know how that worked) and I think I fought something but I don't remember what it was. Or maybe I just bought some juice, I don't know.

Well, anyways, then I went back down the elevator, but this time it was my grandfather, and he didn't say anything. And then I got out of the elevator into another part of my hotel, which made sense to me at the time, and then I gave the blue juice stuff I was somehow carrying to a friend of mine, and he was like "Thanks dude, is it done?" And I was like "yeah" and then I think I woke up.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at May 31, 2010,
I once had a dream about surviving a zombie attack with my younger brother and Obama.

My brother and I fought our way to a gas station, where we hid because it was filled with food. Then Obama and two secret service guys came in and hid with us. After surviving several zombie attacks, we are saved by a guy with a huge truck and a snow plow on front, for pushing through zombies, I imagine. The guy helps us load all the food into his truck, and the we plowed off out of town. At the edge of town he stops and says "This is where you get off. But Obama pulled out a gun and said "No this is where you get off, motherfucker," and shot him in the head.

The best part was that when we were fighting the zombies Obama said President related puns. Like he'd punch one in the head and say "Taste this Executive Branch" or he'd shoot one and say "Habeas Corpseus"

Also I know I switched from past and present tense several times, but I'm too lazy to change it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I once had a dream about surviving a zombie attack with my younger brother and Obama.

Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Right so i had this dream where I was a vampire (and now sparly shit was here, i was this huge ugle furry bat thing) and i had this nemesis, who is actually this guy i know who goes to my schoo lin real life, anyway, he could turn into a big scray fuzzpire too and shift into the form of other people, and i had a sidekick.... It was the sister from Ben10, andyway, we confronted said nemesis in a deserted mall at night and i start bating the shit out of h im right? Oh yeah and we can fly n shit like that, so im winning, but then he turns into my grandad and he's all "you wouldnt kill your grampa would you?!" so ipause for a moment, then kick his ass down three flights flights of stairs, then i drop kick his ass accross the room, but it was weird, because when he flew he was travelling sideways and he was in the posistion someone would be in if they were sitting down, anyway so i kill him and chuck him in some sort of giant bin made just for large defeated enemies, and i realise this back guy was shopping the whole time in this mall at night even though everything was shut, and he was like "SHEEET, you mad?" then i woke up.

...yeah
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
I had this dream when I was with my brother and while looking through a photo album we found a card that you had to put it in somewhere and if you got the number 180 you won 750,000.
So we went there and put it and we won and I told my brother it and then I said im gonna buy 3 guitars but then we bought a car.
I was part of an exploration team in some kind of pyramid, and it becomes infested with zombie mummies. These are mummies that turn people into a mummy by biting them. At the end, I'm trapped with one of my best friends in a room with many doors, all of them blocked and with mummies at the other side of the doors. So I ask my friend to shoot me in the head since I don't want to turn into a mummy. He shoots me, and I wake up. It was fucking epic.

I had another one where I'm piloting the EVA01 during Shinhi's first battle when the EVA01 goes berserk.

These were the most bizarre and awesome dreams I ever had.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I had a dream i was joe walsh making a guest apperance at a Trans Siberian Orchestra concert!

I had a dream i was nuked 17 times in a fred meyer and lived and than i started raiding the almond joys and reses pb cups
I'm up for building you a pedal.
(Or modding nearly anything moddable)
(PM Me.)
Once I had a dream that McDonald's was going to change their fry formula. In order to stop this from happening I had to fight the Hydra from Disney's Hercules. The only way I could do that was by charging it, waiting, then repeating. Like a video game. It had to be done because the fries were going to be purple otherwise.

In retrospect, I feel disgusting for dreaming about two soulless corporations.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I was Hitler with Jedi powers and I was fighting Beast and Wolverine from the X-Men.
I had a wierd dream long ago...It started like I was in the middle of a Team Fortress 2 game, stuck in some kind of tunnel with gittered wall. Above me I could see a pyro shooting after me with some kind of fireball gun and then suddenly it was night and I was running along the port on the Island I live on while fireballs were flying by me. As i passed a corner, night turned out of nothing into day and 2 guys who look like something from Avatar, but they were stoned I think. They gave me something I can't remember, then i wake up, very confused...
This one dream where I can't remember what happens except my parents were acting weird and then I smoked weed with Tommy Chong.

The weird part is I've never smoked weed. ಠ_ಠ

Quote by element4433
The best part was that when we were fighting the zombies Obama said President related puns. Like he'd punch one in the head and say "Taste this Executive Branch" or he'd shoot one and say "Habeas Corpseus".

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I had a dream where I got real life and games mixed up.
Me and my brother did a glitch to get under a guitar shop into a secret room and we kept stealing guitars and taking them down there to play. And then my brother hurt his arm and a teacher from my school came to help.
The Internet: It's serious business
Sat in the bath. Tile shifts and a laser beam comes out. Shoots me, I shrink. Crawl through the gap where the tile was into the wall.
It's fricking Jurassic Park in there.
Get chased around a bit by dinosaurs eventually end up getting chased in a jeep by a T-Rex. Get back out the hole into the bath, laser beam shoots me again and I grow back to full size.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
I was in a bus with a bunch of people for some reason. Suddenly, people are saying "did you hear what happened?" We stop in front of this big metal building with garage doors. Apparently, someone was killed in there. No idea why we would want to stop. There are no police or anything. Everyone gets out and just walks around There are guys out front and I start talking to them in Spanish. It would be hard for me to have a steady conversation in Spanish like this in real life, but I had no issues in the dream.

I don't remember what we were talking about, but I think these were the guys that killed the person. We wanted to go around the side of the building by foot to get where we wanted to go for some reason, but they wouldn't let us. I don't know why we weren't able to drive there normally.
Last edited by mason092 at May 31, 2010,
Me and a group of friends were doing shots with Nelson Mandela down The Priory, which is a rough as fuck pub in Dover.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Once I tried to talk in my dream and all my teeth fell out....that is as weird as it gets.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by crazykid3000
This morning I had the weirdest/creepiest/most f*cked up dream I've had in a while. I was walking through a town destroyed by a nuke, completely deserted and really dam creepy. Suddenly I fall off this cliff and land in this tiny little cliff edge with a cabin on it. Im not sure why but I knew that this was like a forbidden zone where weird evil things lived, and being there was pretty much a death sentence for anyone. Scared of what was going to happen I head for the cabin for safety whilst being chased by this thing...I can't really described it to well but I'll try. It looked like a giant bearded dragon with its face ripped off and a human skeleton protruding from its face/spine. There was much more to it than that but I really don't know how to describe it, either way it was the scariest looking thing I could ever imagine. I manage to get into the cabin where this little girl was hiding, just standing there looking at me. I dont know why but I knew that she was some evil creature, but she didnt try to attack me which was the scariest thing, she just kinda stood there watching me, and every breath she took black smoke came out of her mouth.

The inside of the cabin was like a nursery where someone had gone ape sh*t and murdered everyone in there, it was completely wrecked. Eventually I wait till the thing outside started looking about away from the cabin and I just sprinted out because I knew that whatever the lizard thing was, the girl was much more of a problem. I run to a ladder (that conveniently appeared) that went back up the cliff. This was a looooong ladder and I'm kinda scared of heights, but none the less I make my way up and when I eventually do reach the top I just can't pull myself up on the cliff, Im just at the top of the ladder looking at freedom but I can't get there. I try and try but eventually the ladder comes lose and I fall backwards whilst holding on for my life. I fall back onto the ledge and the lizard thing comes sprinting towards me, about to devour me.

Then I woke up.

It might not sound too bad because I'm not that great at describing things but It was honestly the scariest dream I've had in my life

Dude you could make a totally kick ass song out of this. A pretty epic music video too.
what's a dream?
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Not nearly as weird as some of the stuff in this thread, but I had a dream where I was trying to turn off all the lights in my house, but they just wouldn't stay off. I'd flick a switch to turn one off, and another one would come back on. After a little while all the lights started coming on in different colors too, and I started getting really pissed off. Then I woke up, and realized it wasn't real, and I was happy.
Quote by shattamakar
Beat this.

were you sleeping with the TV on or something?
I got a 007 dream!

I was in a limousine on a freeway and I was James Bond. Paparazzi were chasing me in other cars, so my guards had to "terminate" them by blowing them up. Later, we get off the freeway and got out of the car. While my guard were talking on the walkie-talkies and sh*t, I was on the edge of a bridge. I looked over and wondered what it would feel like if I jumped off. So I did.

Good thing my dream ended before I went splat.
Quite a while ago I dreamt that I was walking home, but the usual pavements had transformed into some sort of cliff top. When I climbed this cliff, I came across the Chuckle Brothers, who were arguing with each other about who got to use the gun. That one was quite strange!
Last night I had a dream that Arnold Schwarzenegger came over to my house. But he was in his Mr. Freeze costume. Then a bunch of shit happened that I don't remember and he had a bunch of mini nukes lying around and I was pickin them up and lookin at them.
Page 1 of 2