So, my brother has had me listen to these guys lately and I'm not really sure what to think. They don't have any ridiculously talented instrumentals or anything like that, but they're seemingly good at creating catchy melodies, and while they aren't on my favorite list persay, I think they are a fun listen.
Check out the cover of Just Dance: http://www.myspace.com/thesuitmusic
lolwtf

Ironic covers like that are starting to piss me off.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I know where you're coming from... everyone covers everything pop these days and it does get old sometimes, but I liked this one for some reason... can't really put my finger on why tho.
Like, I just think it's ridiculous that all these synthpop bands need to cover Lady Gaga and other synth-based stuff just to be recognized. Maybe if they spent enough time working on their own material, people would take note.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Oh, you would hate a lot of the local bands in my area probably. There are so many Lady Gaga covers that it can make one sick sometimes. I like covers, but in my band starting up we want to cover some more obscure songs or at least older pop. It's more of a challenge to get people to go for stuff like that.
I just think as a rule of thumb you shouldn't cover a song less than 10 years old.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I've seen these guys live a couple of times, most recently last Saturday. Their I'm not to into their music but they do put on a damn good live show. They also just played a date at the warped tour in Shakopee MN last Sunday.
These guys are from my town, and it's pretty cool to see them getting recognition. They're some of the hardest working, nicest dudes you could meet. Their newest EP is great. They recently won the Ernie Ball Battle of the Bands, so it will be neat to see where that takes them. Also, they're great live. I broke my nose at the last show I went to!
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
I thought this thread was gone, but it's good to see someone rep-ing these guys. They work hard and are just good at pumping out fun music. Like you said, they are pretty kick-ass live. It's a big party basically.
TOP 500 Contributors
If you've got a real metalcore song that you want tabbed, let me know. I'll see what I can do.
Nice to see people repping the Suit! Pretty good band, though I haven't checked out their newer stuff.