Orgasm to your ears.
Originally posted by zomgguitarz1234

What if I got something to shoot ashes up into the air like snow? (sounds pretty cool, I think they did this at concentration camps though )
link?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Vocals kind of remind me of Coalesce at times. Was expecting something completely different with a name like that.

Not really a fan, but I can see other people liking them.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Coalesce? What kinda music are they?

What if I got something to shoot ashes up into the air like snow? (sounds pretty cool, I think they did this at concentration camps though )
I can't listen on this computer, speakers don't work.

Oh, well it's very heavy, dissonant metalcore. It also has weird time signatures from time to time.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Oh. Well heavy and dissonant, hell yeah!

I'm not sure what you listen to but it's not metalcore in the way that Trivium is metalcore. At times it sounds like a much slower, sludgier version of Dillinger Escape Plan.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
lol no
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by COBShredder

Oh look a conversation about Coalesce and Handshake Murders and this guy wants us to check out his band, maybe it'll be in a similar vein..

*listens

I'm an asshole.
hahaha, I know, whatre you doing with your life?

I have no clue, but they do have two new songs up.

I find it just very messy.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Yeah, It's pretty wild. But I mean I like it. I like the hate from it. because when it all boils down, hatecore is one of the best.

Quote by dpalese
Yeah, It's pretty wild. But I mean I like it. I like the hate from it. because when it all boils down, hatecore is one of the best.

This isn't hatecore. I do enjoy this band though. The singer has to be the most intimidating looking man in metalcore/deathcore.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Quote by Floyd93
The singer has to be the most intimidating looking man in metalcore/deathcore.

He looks like Doug Heffernan from 'King of Queens':

Just more pissed off.
Dillinger escape plan guy has huger arms. Which I think is more intimidating. And by hatecore, I mean hardcore. About hate. haha.