Hey guys, need help on some chords if you don't mind xD

B°/F (not sure what the °stands for)
Bm/F# (the way i play this is too hard lool!:p)
Bb/F
F#m7(b5)xD

Thanks alot
xDD
B°/F is a B diminished chord with an F bass note
Bm/F# is a B minor with F# bass note
Bb/F is Bb major with F bass note
F#m7(b5) is an F# minor seventh chord with a flat fifth, which just means its a fully diminished seventh chord
i'm not sure on the first chord, and the flat 5 gets me on the last one, but i can tab out the other two.

Bm/F# Bb/F
---2---------1---
---3---------3---
---4---------3---
---4---------3---
---2---------1---
---2---------1---

the /F#, /F basicaly mean add that bass note. so for these two chords, bar the 2nd and 1st fret, respectively, the finger the rest of the chord as normal.
Quote by Mygeneration93

F#m7(b5) is an F# minor seventh chord with a flat fifth, which just means its a fully diminished seventh chord

A m7(b5) is a half-diminished chord. For it to be fully dimishished the seventh would need to be a bb7, not just a b7th.
when you have a note like; ex. C/E or C/G, as noted above, the E, and G are played in the bass, however the C is still the root....this form is known as an inversion...since the
key of C Maj is C,D,E,F,G,A,B,C in this case E being the major 3rd, G the fifth, and B the Maj 7th,...C/E is the first inversion, C/G is the 2nd inversion and C/B is the the 3rd inversion....
so when you see something like this think major scale... R W 2 W 3 H 4 W 5 W 6 W 7 H 8VA, and so on and so forth with minor and other modes..
Last edited by jtkguitar at Jun 1, 2010,
Quote by s12k17
just out of curiosity, why do you want to know???

cuz 'knowin's' half da battle!!!