I've never asked for help here, thought i'd better give it a shot.

Ever since i got my new Martin i can't play anything. I know it isn't the guitars fault because i played it in the shop for like two months before getting it, and it played beautifully.
It still sounds beautiful and plays well, but theirs something going on that has set me right back.

Wanted to ask the pit as apposed to the other forums because i'm wondering if it isn't some sort of psychological problem or something.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
My advice was going to be fuck them in the faces, but I see that it's not helpful here.

I don't know
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
You wanted a new toy, now you have it, and it's not fun anymore. It's sad, but can happen to anyone about anything.
You just in a rut. I have been there too. Try listening and playing things, you normally wont.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
I've never asked for help here, thought i'd better give it a shot.

Ever since i got my new Martin i can't play anything. I know it isn't the guitars fault because i played it in the shop for like two months before getting it, and it played beautifully.
It still sounds beautiful and plays well, but theirs something going on that has set me right back.

Wanted to ask the pit as apposed to the other forums because i'm wondering if it isn't some sort of psychological problem or something.

You're asking the Pit about psychology? Good thinking...
Seriously, a new guitar takes getting used to. Also, we've all had our bad periods. (no pun intended to any female pitmonkey's, it's just my bad english...) So keep playing, and you'll see it'll sound better to yourself aswell.
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
you cant...play?
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by dhutton
i shall offer no advice because you have a martin and i'm severely jealous

Yep