Mesa boogie triple rec and Nomad 100 short head

what are the difference?
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
Last edited by Aashraya at May 31, 2010,
what is the difference between the 2 amps. What are the strong points of these amps and the weak points? Is one good for metal? is one durable? etc.
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
anyone know anything about these 2 amp?
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
Well the triple rec is definitely more modern and "br00tal" sounding, no doubt about that. The Nomad head usually has GEQ's built in like the Mark series (least from what Ive seen) and is not in the Rectifier series. Google both amps and read reviews and if you can try each for yourself sometime. I can't give a full overview of both.
Gear

Mesa/Boogie Mark V Head
Mills Acoustics Mach 212B
Peavey Vypyr 15w
ESP LTD EC-1000 guitar (BKP Nailbombs)
Fender American Standard Strat
PRS Custom 24
Dunlop KH Signature Wah
Menatone Red Snapper
Boss DD-7 Delay
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Ah okay. I think i'm just going to stick with Mesa Rec

how are their cleans do you know?
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
mesaboogie.com has all your answers
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
haha thanks
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
I've never tried a Nomad, but for A LOT of people they are a love/hate kinda thing.

Definitely stick with the Recto. It's a beastly amp man, trust me
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
haha yea

i cant wait! still waiting on guy though.

August is when i get to try it out.
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit