The one on the right is TU-2, DD-6/7, MD-2, CH-1.

The one on the left is TU-2, MD-2, RV-5, DD-6/7.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Okay, from left to right(ish): Boss DD-3/6/7, Boss Bluesbreaker or OC-3 (?), One of the non-boss pedals i think--maybe something from the digitech hardwire series?, Boss Tu-2, Boss SUPER chorus, probably the other non-boss--- i'd guess a digitech phase shifter, Boss compressor or something, Boss TU-2
Close. But the right pedals are in my last post. Everything up there is Boss. You can see the Digital Reverb labeling on what you said is the OC-3, the only Boss matching the look of those 2 Orange sum bitches is the MD-2 and the one you labeled as a compressor is another DD-6/7 based on the labeling and stereo in/outs.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by mmolteratx
Close. But the right pedals are in my last post. Everything up there is Boss. You can see the Digital Reverb labeling on what you said is the OC-3, the only Boss matching the look of those 2 Orange sum bitches is the MD-2 and the one you labeled as a compressor is another DD-6/7 based on the labeling and stereo in/outs.

Yeah but there are multiple bosses w/ those types of in/outs, thus there's a chance you're also wrong
Look at the control panel. It matches exactly with the DD-7.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT