Hi.

Firstly i play lead guitar in a Metalcore band (Likes of Killswitch Engage, In Flames etc as a referance) and im looking for some effects to use to sound more original.

Im wanting things like; flanger, phaser, delay + echo - stuff like that

The effects themselves im not enquireing into, but what multi effect processor i need.

Most, if not all the BOSS and Digitech multi effect processors all boast about and advertise their amp modeling... i am not interested in that shit, i have an amp which i like so i couldn't really give a toss. I am souly interested in activating effects with ease (and also not spending £300+ on single pedals!)

Therefor my question summarised: Please - tell me and share you opinion as to what i should maybe look into? I will be using it as live sound ONLY i will not want to use it for studio work.

Thanks.
digitech sells these pedal seperately in a reasonable price...u 'll get the 3 of them in about 300 or even less
check the site
digitech sells these pedal seperately in a reasonable price...u 'll get the 3 of them in about 300 or even less
check the site

Yeah i know that, but thats only 3 and also it would mean having to power all 3, enclose all 3 to keep tidy and plus, with the multi effect processors you also get Delays and reverbs aswell as looping etc and to include these in single pedals too, it gets pricey... especially for a broke arse student!
The TC Nova system sounds really good... only problem by looking at it as it seems is kicking down on one switch without accidentally hitting another.
Jackson DKMGT
£15 guitar cable!
Bugera 6260/ Crate GT1200H
Crate GT1200h Cab