What was your first job? What made you get one? I'm probably going to get mine over this summer even if its just walking peoples dogs, babysitting, or mowling their lawn :P. I need the money to buy a new amp and gear. Also what are some jobs that I could do at 15?
clay pidgeon shooting.... pulling triggers for old men shouting pull isnt the ideal job especially when its pissing it down
A woman was left stunned when she saw her neighbour engaged in a solo sex romp on a trampoline

EPICNESS!
When I was twelve, I did voter registration for the Democratic Party in my area and for Michigan State University. It was for the 2004 general election.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I was a courtesy clerk at a local grocery store
I let you get away so cleanly.
Quote by zipmike
I sucked my grandma's dick for a dollar when I was 8.

Your a very sick man....netherless, I damn near pissed myself
My band went on a world tour when I was six. We made millions
My Gear:
Taylor 410CE
Fender Highway One Strat HSS
Egnater Rebel 112X
Egnater Rebel 20
Digitech RP350
PIRATES!!!

Quote by VolumeControl
I once hypnotized my pet rock,. He just sat there...hypnotized out of his mind.
It depends where you live. If you are in America it depends on state laws. I know that here you can get a work permit and work a specified number of hours per week at a normal job.
Apple Store mother****keeeerrrrrrsss

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by BradTheUGer
My band went on a world tour when I was six. We made millions

Who are you? Van Halen's Son?
Quote by zipmike
I sucked my grandma's dick for a dollar when I was 8.
Worked on my grandpas farm when I was 14. It wasn't a "real" job, but it was the first job that got me payed.
Sail upon the open skies
Landscaping... It was a joyous 2 weeks before I quit (wasn't getting payed for all the hours I was working).
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?