Page 1 of 2
One of the best music traditions is ****ing with your audience in several ways, such as backmasked lyrics.

Try to raise some originals of your own, such as an idea (somewhat meh, but still) that I have: Calling your band something along the lines of "It Up the Bum". Then proceed to ask soomeone "Do you like It Up the Bum?", lulz will (probably) ensue.
Cool story, brah
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Something I have seen bands do is announce guest stars that never show up. Phish did something like that once in 93, where they started playing Rock and Roll all Night, and Trey said "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN MR. GENE SIMMONS!"
Well, you can always rape the audience.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I like to throw corn bread at my audience. They never see it coming.
Sail upon the open skies
Sing the jigalypuff song and send them all to sleep.
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
I like to throw air at my audience, they never see it coming either.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
See: G.G Allin
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by angusfan16

This.

Or a kid at school kept getting his ass slapped by everyone so he put tacs in his back pockets facing out so they would stab into their hands... You could do something like this all over your body and then dive out and crowd surf
I throw my audience.

That's why I don't have one.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by DavidBuchanan
This.

Or a kid at school kept getting his ass slapped by everyone so he put tacs in his back pockets facing out so they would stab into their hands... You could do something like this all over your body and then dive out and crowd surf

And you will be dropped faster than a hot potato, thus breaking your back. Way to go, woohoo
Spell your band name one letter off of a famous band.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by basitar92
Something I have seen bands do is announce guest stars that never show up. Phish did something like that once in 93, where they started playing Rock and Roll all Night, and Trey said "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN MR. GENE SIMMONS!"

haha trey is phuckin nuts dude, i love phish, ever see em live man?

EDIT:
Quote by Twist of fate
I like to throw cum at my audience. They never see it going.

Silence of the lambs?
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Quote by sg255
See: G.G Allin

GG allin doesnt **** WITH hes audience, he literally just ****s them
http://www.youtube.com/user/charliegray12212

check out my youtube channel for guitar covers.

Quote by Radman_Paiza
I saw it with my dudefriend. But I'm totally not gay, because I have a girlfriend. She's imaginary, but atleast I have one.
Well if you want to be a total badass, just do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbz_ChS_TX4

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Get each band memebr to start reading from a different book at the same time. And then everyone gets beaten up.
OUT OF ORDER
show up dressed in polo shirts, clean cut, guitars up high like the beatles, and a cute band name like "The Crickets", and then start playing the most br00tal death metal ever.
sɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɥʇıʍ poob ʇou ɯı uʍop ǝpısdn sıɥʇ sı ʎɥʍ pob ɥo
Quote by angusfan16

I tried that during my very brief performance on Showtime At the Apollo. Needless to say it worked too well.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Haha Twist of fate!
I burst out laughing when some guy in the audience yelled "We play bhettar you!!!"
When i was in my old band we finished playing a decent sized gig, about 450-500 people there. When we finished the encore we went to take our bow but instead of a normal bow we turned around and gave the audience the fullest moon they've ever witnessed. Lulz ensued.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by iantheman
Cover 4:33 by John Cage.

Especially as an encore.

I love that song!
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
I love that song!

It's genius, but it would make the worst encore ever.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by iantheman
It's genius, but it would make the worst encore ever.

But the whole song just really gets the crowd riled up.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
My band's first demo will probably be called 'Same as bandname' like it's supposed to be self-titled.
I'M A COWBOY
Quote by angusfan16

I had to do a double-take to make sure you didn't say "They never see it corning."
Page 1 of 2