yeah that article looks like it was written by a 2nd grade kid.

Mein herz schlagt Schwarz Rot und Gold
Larry Platt, singer of “Pants On The Ground” and “American Idol” sensation was reportedly found dead last night in downtown Atlanta without a grocery store. There are witnesses to the incident and according to them, Platt was hit to death by a group of young boys who were at that time to hang out in the store parking lot. “Larry Platt Dead”, a reputation that has been made popular by many websites, and also started as a warm conversation on Twitter is just a rumor. But according to the information from his office and by his close friends can prove that he is alive, healthy and kicking.
After the rumor of the Larry Platt dead his song is in more demand on the internet which he performed in the American Idol Season 9 finale.

wat
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by MousseMoose
Wow. That's funny! I apparently got really good at skimming through sentences because I never saw any mistakes the first time I read it.

hahah, when I opened the page I saw mistakes instantly, I guess being a grammar Nazi helps :P

Mein herz schlagt Schwarz Rot und Gold
That pissed me off. I must have read it 4 times before realizing I'm not just tired, and the grammar is shit. I'm no Nazi, but grammar like that should be illegal.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you