why have you started a bunch of threads with green day covers? couldnt you have just done one 'greenday covers' thread with links to all?
DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE
lol
Quote by --ESTRANGED--
why have you started a bunch of threads with green day covers? couldnt you have just done one 'greenday covers' thread with links to all?

This.

/annoyed.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
I am planning on doing Sum 41 covers maybe even some Blink-182. Sorry for it being annoying i'm new.
Check out my channel on Youtube and subscribe!
You don't look like you're enjoying it... you're incredibly lifeless and boring. Play with more energy, tune your guitar (and turn down the treble and gain on the amp), and at least act interested.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by cameronm98
I am planning on doing Sum 41 covers maybe even some Blink-182. Sorry for it being annoying i'm new.

I would recommend compiling all of them in one post if you are going to post a bunch at the same time. OR, posting them separately and spreading them out over a few days.

A good way to get more views is to crit other people's work and then ask them for a Crit for Crit (c4c).

That being said, since I feel like a prick I'll do a general crit for two of your videos I have watched.

Not bad. BUT. Tune your guitar. Tune your guitar. Tune your guitar. Nothing screams noob more than an out of tune guitar. At least spend the couple minutes it takes to use a tuner. Second, try to feel the music at least. Your voice is a little shaky, you sing flat a lot of the time, but it's not that important if you can at least enjoy the music you are playing. You look and sound a little bit like a robot.

Good start but keep working at it.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
I think you have a lot of potential for sure. One tip though, I would ditch the acapella thing, I know for me, if I'm playing a song that doesn't have any guitar in a part where there are vocals, I will play chords etc.. even if they aren't present on guitar in the actual song, it only works in the actual songs because they have drums, bass etc... to fill the void. So I would listen to the part and play along with your guitar, so that you can find something to play to fill in those parts. This will make it a lot more interesting for the listener and will make it seem much more complete.
Thanks, I have an FBV Footpedal and I forgot to change the channel to the one with Tremolo so I had to do acapella.
Check out my channel on Youtube and subscribe!