How do you get clean notes on the low e string on this amp. When I set the amp to the clean channel, ADGBE are all clear and fine, but the low E puts out soo much bass even with the low nob all the way to the bottom setting.
2010 Epiphone Dot
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe
2009 Taylor 110 acoustic
Like a quarter of the way up on the amp, all the way up on the guitar. Is that the problem? Kinda new to electric guitars.
2010 Epiphone Dot
2009 Taylor 110 acoustic
turn the guitar volume down a bit and see what that does for you
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
That helped a bit, didnt know that made a difference. Now I can mess around some more and see how it goes. Thanks guys!
2010 Epiphone Dot
2009 Taylor 110 acoustic
Thanks guys, with those tips I was able to get it to sound great!
2010 Epiphone Dot
2009 Taylor 110 acoustic
Now its time to get the amp to match the guitar! Love Gibson BTW, too bad Im cheapish rofl
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by dragoro
How do you get clean notes on the low e string on this amp. When I set the amp to the clean channel, ADGBE are all clear and fine, but the low E puts out soo much bass even with the low nob all the way to the bottom setting.

The cleanest channel on the vypyr is the twin green channel. Turn the pre gain about half way up and post gain a little higher. Hope that helps!
MY GEAR

Jackson Soloist w/ EMG-81 @ bridge and EMG PSA @ neck
Takamine EF341SC
Fender Squire bass

Peavey Vypyr 120 Head
Mesa Boogie slant 4x12

Dunlop 535q wah
Boss Metal Zone (for DI recording)
Shure SM57
Tascam US-122
Reaper
Cubase