Page 1 of 2
˙sʎɐʍʎuɐ ʞsɐ ll,ı ʇnq sıɥʇ ʍouʞ plnoʍ noʎ ʎɥʍ ɐǝpı ou ǝʌɐɥ ı

¡¿ǝuoɥd sɐʍ oɥʍ
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
Quote by SamuelBirkett
ok first of all its fun to be annoying
and secondly i i have many view on different subjex

GET OUT.
Reported. You need read to rules. Read the bottom link in my sig.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
I'm 12 and what is this?

*reported*

Learn to type brah.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Why do you have to make us 14-year-olds look like absolute douchebags?

SlayingEdit:

It's people like you that make me ashamed to be 14.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at May 31, 2010,
Asl?
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

y0 guy5 1'm a 15 yr 0ld, U cn 4sk m3 kwestions (((((((:
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Quote by SlayingDragons
Why do you have to make us 14-year-olds look like absolute douchebags?

Lets ask this 14 year old questions, he doesn't sound like a tool.

unlike TS.
Quote by SamuelBirkett
ok first of all its fun to be annoying
and secondly i i have many view on different subjex

Seriously? Grow up you ignorant twit
What are your views on the pros and cons of globalization, and "modernization" of 3rd world countries? Are we actually helping them, or just making them adjust to an unfair (from their point of view) market/social system?
What's it like giving all us other 14 year olds a bad name?

I apologize for this ignorant ****, I swear some of us are halfway decent. Not very many, but a few. I don't know if I'm included in those few. I'd like to think I am, but the constant swearing kind of ruins my chances.
Last edited by cornmancer at May 31, 2010,
Quote by technicolour
What are your views on the pros and cons of globalization, and "modernization" of 3rd world countries? Are we actually helping them, or just making them adjust to an unfair (from their point of view) market/social system?

*imitates TS*

...GLOBAL WARMING!@@#%#$^
Quote by technicolour

I think it's good we're helping people become more modernized, but I think imposing our capitalist views on them is bad, mostly just because capitalism doesn't work. It's exploited and creates anger among the classes so that the rich always get richer, and the poor always get poorer, thus creating the same sort of society they had before we came, just a bit more modern.
Quote by Phazon
˙sʎɐʍʎuɐ ʞsɐ ll,ı ʇnq sıɥʇ ʍouʞ plnoʍ noʎ ʎɥʍ ɐǝpı ou ǝʌɐɥ ı

¡¿ǝuoɥd sɐʍ oɥʍ

-HEAD EXPLODES-

▲ ▲

World War Z
~♥~

[addicted][to][you]
My dearest friend, if you don't mind
I'd like to join you by your side
Where we can gaze into the stars
And sit together, now and forever
For it is plain as anyone can see
We're simply meant to be
Gtfo. Now.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Quote by severed-metal
More like, go to your next gay ass!

Pretty bad man haha That's like my friend who replaces random words with suck.

I really like the band Megadeth.

More like MegaSUCK
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by cornmancer
I think it's good we're helping people become more modernized, but I think imposing our capitalist views on them is bad, mostly just because capitalism doesn't work. It's exploited and creates anger among the classes so that the rich always get richer, and the poor always get poorer, thus creating the same sort of society they had before we came, just a bit more modern.

not talking to you
Quote by technicolour

I, for one, am not in favor of the modernization of 3rd world countries. While in the american society, modernization would be seen as helping them, because in this society, it's impossible to survive without modernization. But in reality, what I think is happening, is that they are being taken advantage of, and being forced to work in sweatshops to make XXL t-shirts for the fat, lazy slobs in America. And at the same time, I believe that this is destroying an important part of world culture, piece by piece.

Just my opinion.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Pretty GAY man haha That's like my friend who replaces GAY words with suck.

I really like the band MegaGAY.

More like MegaDOUBLEGAY

GAY-FIXED.
Page 1 of 2