Page 1 of 2
Hey pit I'm eating pizza for dinner tonight, and I was wondering if anyone likes to add anything on to pizza. I like to pour a little smoked tobasco sauce on pizza. If there's no tobasco around I like the ground up hot peppers.
So tell me pit, what do you add to your pizza?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Cheese+Pepperoni FTW

If you go to Pizza King, get a barbecue pizza. Shit's so cash.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I like pepperoncinis (banana pepper) and onions.

If i'm in an odd mood, sometimes a liberal dusting of spaghetti cheese. The grated parmesan/romano stuff.

also...

dipping, especially for the dry boring crusts:

either ketchup or ranch dressing. pour some on the plate and dip.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at May 31, 2010,
pretty boring but pineapples and canadian bacon are still my favs
your a wreck, an accident, forget the freak your just nature, keep the gun oiled and the temple clean, shit snort and blaspheme, let the heads cool and the engine run, because in the end everything we do is just everything we've done.
-corey taylor
I like having pepperoni, cheese, muchroom, italian sausage, bacon, donair meat, and some other type of meat or veggies if I'm up for it
I love the "delicious" and "tasty" add-ons.

I'm thinking of getting the "orgasmic" add=on, but I can't afford it.

Seriously though, I love supreme pizzas
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Hey pit I'm eating pizza for dinner tonight, and I was wondering if anyone likes to add anything on to pizza. I like to pour a little smoked tobasco sauce on pizza. If there's no tobasco around I like the ground up hot peppers.

i've always wanted to try this. sounds amazing
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
There's a restaurant where I live where you can get a personal pizza with up to three toppings. Chicken, steak, and bacon on a pizza is frickin AMAZING!
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Double chicken sausage pizza (which always makes the guys at the pizza place laugh, since it abbreviates to Dcks pizza). I like to throw a little splash of hot sauce/ground up scotch bonnets or some freshly grated romano cheese on there, and depending on the place a little sprinkle of my homemade spice mix. That being said, I prefer making my own pizzas from scratch. Soo much better and it costs roughly the same if you do it right.
It's nice to sprinkle a little of this on pizza, too

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
well ill just tell you how i make a pizza.

stretch the crust out nice and thin, then a thin layer of tomato sauce. too much sauce and the cheese just falls off and pisses you off. then a layer of mozzarella and sprinkle on a healthy amount of grated Parmesan cheese. then some salt and pepper and some of this 'pizza seasoning' mix that i have. pepperoni, red onions, and black olives for toppings. then i brush the crust with some olive oil and sprinkle the crust with salt. it helps the crust to crisp and brown up better and the salt makes the crust a bit less boring. then i crank my oven to as hot as it goes (550F) and bake until the cheese just begins to brown. sometimes ill eat the crust with some hot sauce. comes out awesome every time.

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at May 31, 2010,

Dip the pizza in that
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Tobasco+pizza= buccal orgy of flavor and other adjectives that describe the taste of pizza and tobasco sauce. bacon is pretty good too....
my favorite all time is a philly cheesesteak style pizza. 2nd to that is sausage and mushrooms with lots of cheese. no need for extra stuffs. =P
olive oil sliced potatoes a little onion and maybe a dusting of parmesean cheese, no sauce
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Pineapple and canadian bacon makes an awesome combo. As for add ons, I usually go for the salad dressing. Ranch is typical, but a semi-local place has a KILLER french dressing.
I pride myself on my humility.
I like AdBlock and iMacro.
But srsly, apples are actually really good on pizza.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by bellamy_morello
olive oil sliced potatoes a little onion and maybe a dusting of parmesean cheese, no sauce
I haven't tried pizza with potatoes on it. It sounds intriguing.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
We have CiCi's Pizza here, it's like an all you can eat pizza buffet.. I really like their macaroni pizza, oddly enough.
Teriyaki Chickan and the sauce be Terkiyaki instead of Tomato There is a Pizza Place around where I live where you can custom order that =)

Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Quote by xyz66

......... That is sex on a pizza crust.

DoomdEdit: But on topic, extra cheese, ham, pineapple, bacon, black olives, and maybe some ranch to dip. Theres a Johnny's near here that makes a damned good macaroni&cheese pizza, too.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Jun 1, 2010,
Supreme with stuffed crust = win. If there is no stuffed crust, then ranch is a MUST for dipping the plain, boring crust. Hell, sometimes I'll just pour ranch all over the damn thing. It's so good...
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
When I make my own pizza, I like to put on a few different cheeses (mostly mozzarella of course), pepperoni, sun-dried tomatoes and some spinach.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
mushrooms, the hallucinogenic kind.
Quote by ANGRY PIRATE
LIES!!! SLANDEROUS LIES
NOTHING IS BETTER THAN FAPPAGE!!!

Quote by SOADrox429
Uh... Sex?
Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Pizza.
Barbecue sauce instead of tomato sauce. Grilled chicken. Pineapple. Ham.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by t3h h4x0r
mushrooms, the hallucinogenic kind.

I like how you think.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Motherfuckin' pepperoni and sausage. Bacon too if im feelin it.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
^^^

In Sweden I had banana and curry pizza.

Holy shit, do those Swedes know how to knock up a pizza.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by gunther_sucks
Sausage makes everything better.

...please don't quote that.
Okay, I won't.

I lied. :]
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Page 1 of 2