How much will star wars action figures be worth 10, 20 years from now?

I have a good sized collection of the 1995 Kenner Power of the Force 2 star wars action figures, all in original packaging. I was wondering if I should sell them now or wait. They don't seem to be worth much more than they were when they came out. Any chance the value will double or triple in the next ten years or so?

Thanks.
My Gear:
-Fender American 1962 Stratocaster Reissue
-1984 Marshall JCM 800 2204
-Ibanez Wh-10 Original
-Boss DS-2 Distortion
-Boss CE-5 Chorus
I read the title, clicked, and then...

They'll be worth close to nothing. Sorry to burst your bubble >_>
Quote by eterom11
Yes, it is then!

You are truly a god among men.

Quote by Pancakehead
Dear Scribbllez I Googled it my good sir,
A hearty lol it did stir.

Ending Autumn
Why do people pay so much for the old 70's action figures then?
My Gear:
-Ibanez Wh-10 Original
-Boss DS-2 Distortion
-Boss CE-5 Chorus
Quote by GuitarGuy2387
Why do people pay so much for the old 70's action figures then?

Because they were the original action figures and they're older and harder to find and stupid question is, you have to admit, kind of stupid.
$1200 apiece approx.

Of course, thats how much a cup of Starbucks will cost also, so it won't get you a whole lot.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by crazy8rgood
Because they were the original action figures and they're older and harder to find and stupid question is, you have to admit, kind of stupid.

Hmm so do you think in 20 years, these kenner ones will be rare and value will increase? The old action figures suck though haha. The molds and details are aweful.
My Gear:
-Ibanez Wh-10 Original
-Boss DS-2 Distortion
-Boss CE-5 Chorus
so your willing to wait years in order to obtain a profit so small that you could have earned it with a day in a real job?

Great logic there mate.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...

They probably won't be worth too much more in the future. They made a shitload of actions figures.

Back in the 70s and 80s they didn't produce nearly as many as they do today. Plus nobody realized how big Star Wars would still be 30 years later. Now everyone buys the action figures and saves them hoping for a profit. That means that it isn't as hard to find a packaged figure like you have.

That being said, I have to original Darth Maul action figure from 1999 and it's still in it's package. That's mostly because two different people bought me one as a gift, so I decided to just leave one in the package. I don't exactly have high hopes of it being valuable some day, but I guess you never know.

Not even all of the old ones are exceptionally valuable. I'm pretty sure only select ones are of considerable value.
I have no idea.
But your best luck would be to try to find some lonely mother ****er who will buy them.
I have 2 one dollar bills from like 1937, and 1956. They are in pristine condition, I've been watching them go up in value over the last few years. I think currently they are worth $10 and $14.
But some action figures from the 90's? No, I think you'll need to wait a while longer for them to be worth something.
ಠ_ಠ
Pretty much what everyone here has said, it won't be worth much. I went to a store in Japan last year and it had A LOT of action figures from the 1980's-90's in packaging and in mint condition, they had them in both American and Japanese releases. I think there would be a lot of there stores around the world so yeah. I wouldn't even bother
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
You should probably go on the Antiques road show.

"Well Kenneth, that was a lovely Victorian crystal goblet, and it should fetch it's owner a tidy sum at auction. What do we have next?"
"Well Nigel, we have GuitarGuy2387 with his collection of Star Wars action figures, which are still in their packets."
"Splendid"
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

You losing your virginity.

You might as well just open up those mother****ers and start playing cause you'll get more fun out of that than profit in 10 years.
hahaha. well I also have them because I'm a huuge star wars fan so having a collection of action figures is entertaining. I was just curious as to if their value would increase over time. Obviously I'm not quitting my day job to buy action figures hahahah.
My Gear:
-Ibanez Wh-10 Original
-Boss DS-2 Distortion
-Boss CE-5 Chorus
Quote by bodyheatseeker
You should probably go on the Antiques road show.

"Well Kenneth, that was a lovely Victorian crystal goblet, and it should fetch it's owner a tidy sum at auction. What do we have next?"
"Well Nigel, we have GuitarGuy2387 with his collection of Star Wars action figures, which are still in their packets."
"Splendid"

Hai Nigel.
Keep em.......just in case we delve into communism as a world order ten years down the line.

Just in case...
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

A Star Wars action figure? "If' it is worth more than a few bucks, the Chinese will produce perfect copies. They do this today using computer machining tools on everything from fake watches to fake guitar parts. Fakes will only get better with technology.

However, it's not going to happen. There are milllions of Star Wars action figures and there won't be millions of serious collectors. The 'profit' to be made collecting this type of pop culture items may buy you a medium pizza in 25 years.
In 20 years the oil will have run out and the remains of our electricity-addicted society will be too busy being raped and pillaged by the vicious gangs of bandits ravaging the land, determined for survival at all cost. In the following hyperinflation, the only currency will be Lucasfilm plastic action figures from the 90s. So yeah, keep em.
with lead paint in the toys and since everyone saw the movie the 40 year old Virgin...I have very little hopes it will be worth above 50 dollars
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I had a load from 1977 but shot them out when I moved house
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ●.........● ● ●
● ● ●.......● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ●.......● ● ●
● ● ●.........● ● ●
● ● ●.........● ● ●
● ● ●.........● ● ●
Quote by Declan87
In 20 years the oil will have run out and the remains of our electricity-addicted society will be too busy being raped and pillaged by the vicious gangs of bandits ravaging the land, determined for survival at all cost. In the following hyperinflation, the only currency will be Lucasfilm plastic action figures from the 90s. So yeah, keep em.

Nah, man.
Bottle caps, it's all about bottle caps.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Yes they will come at a price, that price is you never losing your virginity
Quote by Duffman123
Yes they will come at a price, that price is you never losing your virginity

lol too late. plus its not like I actually TELL anyone I have them. hahha
My Gear:
-Ibanez Wh-10 Original
-Boss DS-2 Distortion
-Boss CE-5 Chorus
Quote by GuitarGuy2387
lol too late. plus its not like I actually TELL anyone I have them. hahha