Hey guys. Just looking for some advice.
I put my epiphone dot on craigslist for sale/trade. Somebody replied and offered me a highway 1 telecaster. I was really taken aback. Apperently this guy bought it a month ago and he's willing to trade and get some cash on the side. So my question is how much cash should I give him with my guitar. My dot was made in china around 2002. Would it be OUTRAGEOUS to say 125 with my epiphone dot with a hardcase for his highway 1 tele with a gig bag?

If anyone cares it's a black highway one made in the US with everything being stock and a rosewood fretboard.

My epiphone is a red dot with stock parts and a rosewood neck.

I've gotten other offers as well like a black epiphone SG G400 with PRS mike tremonti pickups. And a Jackson Performer made in 1995 plus 225 dollars.

Thoughts? Opinions?
I bought my Highway One Strat for like 800 bucks new, so used it'd be like, 400-600, depending on condition. I dunno if the Telecasters are significantly different in price, but i'd go for it.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
haha, ottawa kijiji?
i'm pretty sure i've seen your dot. that guy with the performer has had it on there forever.
i've played some HW1 models. i didnt find them set up near a nicely as the american standards, nor did they sound as nice for some reason. i'm sure it could be a jackpot though, i reccomend trying it out. kind of interesting he's only had it a month though. then again i've had my strat 5 months and am selling it.
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
Lol I'm on Toronto kijiji.
I'm probably gonna go for the tele but how much cash should I include with it?
Lol I'm on Toronto kijiji.
I'm probably gonna go for the tele but how much cash should I include with my dot?