SO.......

Has anyone ever taken part in a prank that made you lol for an entire night? Something where you're screwing with someone, but they can't see you?

I guess ding-dong-ditching would be a good example, but that was cool in like the 8th grade. My friends and I are looking for some new ways to have fun this summer doing the same type of thing.

Some examples that we've used in summers past include going around changing people's channels with a universal TV remote, the old "hide in a bush with Barney taped to a baseball bat and stick it out when people walk by;" and calling someone on the phone, telling them to walk outside, then shooting a waterballoon at them with a bungie cord from 200 yards away.

You're probably thinking that these are pretty childish and lame. Well, you're right. That's why I'm asking for better ideas.

We were going to mod an old CB radio with a part from a toaster so that we could screw with the radios in fast food drive-throughs (go to a Taco Bell: "Hello! Welcome to Burger King!") But it looks like the video we saw of this turned out to be a hoax.

So now that you know the sort of ideas that we're looking for, what do you suggest?

Since there is no place more full of creative minds than The Pit, I thought I'd bring my question here.

Thanks.
Quote by SeEsAw12

Not This Shit Again.

At least he's not asking for idiotic ways to blow up a trashcan or some shit like that.
OT: No idea.
Buttering a floor is pretty fun.
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
Get a jar of mayo and put some under car door handles.
Dream Theater FTW!!

Gear:
Ibanez S7320 7-string
Tama Superstar 8 pc. drum set
Find an old purse that isn't being used. Fill it full of animal fecies. Leave a dollar bill hanging out of it and lay it in the middle of a public place and observe.

Take a clean diaper. Put some kind of chocolate/carmel something in it and set it on top of a public trash can. When there are lots of people around the trash can, frantically and obnoxiously run up making lots of noise and eat from the diaper, then run off. Video tape it to capture people's reactions.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Oh wait! I thought of one. Buy a can of foam filler, freeze it, drill a hole in it (carefully), put it in a car with its windows down enough, wait for the foam to expand out the hole and fill up the car.

Actually, don't do that unless you want a lawsuit. But still, its fun.
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
Quote by JacobTheMe
Walk out in the middle of traffic and shit on some guys hood.

That wouldn't work.
Quote by halfback_712
That wouldn't work.

n00b.

urdoinitwrong.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
You and someone else stand on either side of the road. Then as a car approaches, you and your friend reach down and pretend to pull a rope tight across the road.

Surprisingly it works almost everytime

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
Quote by Hellomeitsme
You and someone else stand on either side of the road. Then as a car approaches, you and your friend reach down and pretend to pull a rope tight across the road.

Surprisingly it works almost everytime

One time some of my friends and I were doing that, and this guy in a Ferrari/Porche-ish car slows down and stops where he thinks the rope is. He looks at us and says, "This is how little kids get shot." We ran the fuck out of there.

Quote by -Vogel-
take a huge crap in a hot dog bun put it on a plate and set it out on a public table for a restaurant we did that at a pizza place it was freakin hilarious
Quote by Ikey
im no fred flintstone but i can sure make the bed rock

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Custom EX
Randall RG75DG3 Combo Amp
MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin
Saran wrap someones car.

I did it twice to this kid me and my friends hate hanging out with and it comes up in conversation quite often.
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.
My friend bought a hollowed out grenade for like for like 5 bucks and went to a mall, ran up to someone, grabbed their hands and put it around the grenade, and said hold this! and ran away
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Rub shit under someones car door handle. When they go to open the car door, they just stuck their fingers in poop. You can use dog crap but to make it personal i would use my own.
Cut someone's brake lines, lolololol
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
I shaved my nuts with my dads razor one night. Forgot about it and later when I couldn't find my razor, I used his. Pranks on me I guess.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jun 1, 2010,
Quote by wolfeman85
take a huge crap in a hot dog bun put it on a plate and set it out on a public table for a restaurant we did that at a pizza place it was freakin hilarious

Avenged Sevenfold did that in the All Excess documentary.

Someone started to bite it and realized it was shit. T'was lulzy.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.