I just found out Neil Zaza and I have to say I love his tone and playing style. I looked up what gear he uses and I couldnt find much about his guitars.

Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

Quote by butterfingers30
Shecter C-1 of some sort is my guess

BEERRNNT.
wrong, try again!

It's a Cort, if i recall its Neil Zaza's signature.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
my first thought was ibanez sz, but now i think its his cort sig, which is based on a kx
Quote by valterra
You traded him a sword for the guitar? You do realize that a smart person would just agree to the trade, take the sword, slay you with it, keep all of the loot and call it a day, right?

....What are they teaching you kids in school these days?!
Last edited by distortion896 at May 31, 2010,
Quote by conor1148
BEERRNNT.
wrong, try again!

It's a Cort, if i recall its Neil Zaza's signature.

Lol yea I guess your right my bad. I should have looked at the headstock better because it looks like a Schecter's but flipped.
It is a Cort Neil Zaza signature. I don't know if they make them anymore.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I never heard about that brand. Are they high end?
Last edited by haceteunosmates at May 31, 2010,
My first thought was PRS.
Then I read the Schecter comment and was "like nahhhh, Ima say PRS."
Then I saw the right answer.

I'm still gonna say PRS though to keep the conversation going.
Bye you guys.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
It's a really nice guitar. His signature - neck through, quilt top, Seymour Duncan '59 and Custom Custom, locking tuners I believe. Very versatile.
Quote by haceteunosmates
I never heard about that brand. Are they high end?
Cort manufactures guitars for several different brands. Cort is one of the largest volume guitar makers in the world, and makes most of the guitars for Ibanez, Parkwood, ESP, Schecter, G&L Tribute and others. They also produce guitars under the Cort name, most of which are entry-level. However, I happen to own a Cort prototype from about 1980 built to show what they can do, and it's as high-end a guitar as you're likely to find.

Incidentally, Cort also makes acoustic guitars and both electric and acoustic basses.