Page 1 of 2
OK Pit, I need some help with something. I'm having my annual post-finals Horrible Movie Night and I'm trying to find a selection of movies that are so bad they become hilarious (think Plan 9 from Outer Space) without being so bad they're bad (think Bio Dome). So far, I'm considering watching:

Mortal Kombat (I've seen this one)
Mortal Kombat Annihilation
Street Fighter (the Jean Claude Van Damme one, and I've seen this too)
Doom
Kung Pow! Enter the Fist

Any other recommendations? Note: Don't suggest movies that are only watchable when you're high. All of us will be completely sober while we're watching them.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by red157
Alone In the Dark.

Despite normally having a great grasp of convoluted plots and stories where not everything is explained, I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on after about half way through.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by cornmancer
What was that movie with Jack Black and (maybe) Ben Stiller where they invent something that makes dog shit disappear and get rich?

Tropic Thunder?
Quote by cornmancer
What was that movie with Jack Black and (maybe) Ben Stiller where they invent something that makes dog shit disappear and get rich?

Envy
Cabin Fever, the first time I watched it I thought it was amazing. But then I thought about it and realized it was shit.
The Room. This movie is the epitome of movies that are so bad, that they are good.
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.
Killer Clowns From Outer Space.
Ya both as bad as they sound.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Plaxico1717
The Room. This movie is the epitome of movies that are so bad, that they are good.

The Room wasn't even a B movie. It was a D movie with a big budget and the greatest script ever written.
Quote by Piscasis
The Room wasn't even a B movie. It was a D movie with a big budget and the greatest script ever written.

Oh hi Piscasis It is most definitely the greatest script ever written
Last edited by Plaxico1717 at May 31, 2010,
Evil Dead. Evil Dead 2. Army of Darkness. The original night of the living dead.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by Blackwaterson89
Evil Dead. Evil Dead 2. Army of Darkness. The original night of the living dead.

You only read the title, at least I hope so.

Quote by FrustratedRocka
I'm having my annual post-finals Horrible Movie Night and I'm trying to find a selection of movies that are so bad they become hilarious (think Plan 9 from Outer Space) without being so bad they're bad (think Bio Dome).
Quote by Plaxico1717
Oh hi Piscasis It is most definitely the greatest script ever written

Denny: You're not my fecking mether.

Claudette: I got the results of the test back - I definitely have breast cancer. (*said matter-of-factly*)"

Lisa: She's a stupid bitch. She wants to control my life. I'm not going to put up with that. I'm going to do what I want to do, and that's it. What do you think I should do?

Lisa: Did you get your promotion?
Johnny: Nah.
Lisa: You didn't get it, did you.

Lol it's like no one is even listening to what the other is saying, they're all just saying things.

Mark: I used to know a girl, she had a dozen guys. One of them found out about it... beat her up so bad she ended up at a hospital on Guerrero Street.
Johnny: Ha ha ha. What a story, Mark.

Lisa: You can come out now, Johnny. She's gone.
Johnny: In a few minutes, bitch.
Lisa: Who are you calling a bitch?
Johnny: You and your stupid mother.

*Sigh*...Priceless.
Quote by red157
You only read the title, at least I hope so.

Evil Dead 2 is funny. Army of Darkness is funny. I find parts of Night of the Living Dead funny.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by red157
But they're not awful.

I think he means they're cheesy and funny.
Birdemic.

Look it up, it's hilarious.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by Piscasis
I think he means they're cheesy and funny.

This.

Army of Darkness is so bad, cheesy, and funny that it one greatness movie ever because it.
Quote by Will Swanson
Twilight, Avatar, and maybe Toll 2, but I'm not sure if that one is bad enough though.

Watching without the presence of a woman forcing you to do so sentences you to an appointment with your urologist for a castration.
I pride myself on my humility.
Like Boss ******? ahaha

My suggestion is Godzilla Final Wars.

EDIT: ... oh.. the N word is censored... No offense meant :p
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Silent Night Deadly Night II
Gay Niggas From Outer Space
Buckaroo Bonzai Across the 8th Dimension
I actually forced myself to sit through Mortal Kombat Annihilation. Glad I did - I haven't laughed that hard in a while.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Watch Star Wars Holiday Special.

It's so horribly bad at being bad that it's good.

And anything off TGWTG, especially stuff reviewed by Nostalgia Critic, Film Brain, Cinema Snob and stuff.
DeVillains!
The Fast & Furious series, especially the last one. Or most "part 4" of any series for that matter.
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

Page 1 of 2