alright so apparently there are a lot of fires in canada and smoke traveled to maine and all through new hampshire and it's really bad? anyone wanna inform me on this? i live in new hampshire and i haven't noticed any smoke, but i do live in southern new hampshire...(never said that before). Here's a facebook page on it (this is how i heard of it, 9 of my friends "liked" it): http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canada-put-your-fire-out/125545677465975?v=wall
EDIT: okay apparently it turns out my mom noticed it was wicked smokey outside.

Quote by farmerkid
ya theres apparently around 50 forest fires in northern quebec and ontario respectively. I live in ottawa and the city was covered in a haze of smoke all day, people were asked to stay inside. And they are 600kms away!!!

farmerkid knows, thank you farmerkid

so i guess now this can be a discussion thread if anyone wants to discuss it...not that there's much to discuss about...
Last edited by stratdud39 at May 31, 2010,
Some trees are burning in quebec. what more is there to say.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
ya theres apparently around 50 forest fires in northern quebec and ontario respectively. I live in ottawa and the city was covered in a haze of smoke all day, people were asked to stay inside. And they are 600kms away!!!
Quote by Kensai
Rape... it's the only way a ginger will get laid.
where in Southern NH? If it's around Nashua there's no way you didn't see it, I live right on the border of New Hampshire, and I saw it everywhere, so yes it's even in Massachusetts
yeah it's pretty huge, but it will rain here in the next couple of da so we should be alright
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
I live in Montreal and it smells like smoke and was incredibly hazy today. Thank god i'm going to Toronto for a couple weeks tomorrow.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by CaptainRon
We're talking about 'mericans here, they won't understand.

how about in '04 when the Sox won the world series? There were like 3 reported deaths in Boston that night due to rioting.
I live in Montreal. Woke up this morning to do some jogging and then go to work.

It smelled like burnt wood and there was a lot of smoke stuff in the air.
I think they should maybe create a giant marshmallow to put out the fire and also have a nice reward after for everyone, they should do this with every forest fire
Quote by daeqwon10000
how about in '04 when the Sox won the world series? There were like 3 reported deaths in Boston that night due to rioting.

you call that a celebration, Damn wimpy-ass Bosox fans.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by CaptainRon
We're talking about 'mericans here, they won't understand.

Fuck you Ron.

Apparently somebody drank Canada Dry.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
Unrelated, but where in southern New Hampshire do you live?

If you live in southern NH you pretty much fill up the whole place don't you?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I live in SouthWestern Mass, and all the smoke is going from NH going around the cape and comeing up were I live. and I was unaware of the fires until I walked outside and my sinuses exploded.

So i'm very curous to what happened. I still have a headache.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by Jackal58

Apparently somebody drank Canada Dry.

People actually drink that stuff?
love is love // return to dust
It was smokey when I woke up this morning, but it faded off rather quickly. It actually sort of smelled good.