In a few more week will be my friends birthday, she is a girl that just started learning E.guitar, I'm thinking of buying something for her to use on her e guitar. Currently, she already have straps, tuner/metronome, what else can i get for her? sorry, no pedal/ special effects cause she is just starting out, any nice suggestions? Thank you.
sounds like shes got the basics covered, but here's a couple ideas:

-guitar care package (cleaner, polish and whatnot)
-tab books for her favorite bands
-set of custom picks
-cheap effects pedal (try danelectro's FAB pedals): they can be really fun for a new guitarist and the certainly dont break the bank
Finger weights, good strings, guitar case, starter book, lessons (maybe from yourself). All good beginner stuff. You might want to get a grammar book, while you're out. No offense intended, but I'm a nazi about English. [If English is not your first language, I am so so sorry].
Quote by RockRoots42
well id say a capo and a pack of strings

agreed.
Quote by streetrat
what is a capo?

Its like a vice grip that holds down an entire bar, or a portable nut. I agree with the FAB pedals too, they're not much more than 12 bucks. They're pretty cool too.
Quote by RockRoots42
well id say a capo and a pack of strings

Probably the best if you don't know if there's anything she actually needs.

Quote by jwd724
Finger weights, good strings, guitar case, starter book, lessons (maybe from yourself). All good beginner stuff. You might want to get a grammar book, while you're out. No offense intended, but I'm a nazi about English. [If English is not your first language, I am so so sorry].

I laughed at the last part for some reason.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Capo's are fun to play around with when your a begginer.
A tab book.
I also thought the effects pedals would be good.
GEAR
Schecter demon
Line 6 spider 3,75 watts
Line 6 UX2
Alvarez ad60sc
Fender Squire. Strat Acoustic
Fender standard Stratocaster
SOFTWARE
Logic Studio
Pod Farm 2