Where the hell can I buy them? I checked ebay and google and it seems nobody sells them. I am planning on getting a Bugera BC-30 but I just wanted to know if I could get the DC for the same price. Help me out?
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
There's no way in hell you'd get a DC30 for the same price as a Bugera. Do you even know what Matchless is?
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
There's no way in hell you'd get a DC30 for the same price as a Bugera. Do you even know what Matchless is?

Chill man I only heard of them. Thus I was asking a question on their price.
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
Quote by zeminion
Whoops. **** that. Expensive as hell. Thank you.

LOL priceless reaction
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.

Quote by AcousticMirror
I lol'd. Then bought a matchless.

I'm confused
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
Quote by AcousticMirror
I lol'd. Then bought a matchless.

when're you buying me a tele?
Quote by AcousticMirror
I'm working on it. He took the free tele off the table.

aww, tell him hes a jerk.
have you had a matchless yet AM. i can't think of hearing about one in your repertoire. i feel like you need to try an independence. i don't get to try many out here in aus but all of them i have tried are amazing. i got lucky and got a used spitfire for a great price.

EDIT: also if you think matchless is expensive in america, this is the only distributor in aus,and now they have stopped importing because of some legal matter.
http://www.jacksonsrareguitars.com/matchless-combo-amplfiers.html
Last edited by joe_k at May 31, 2010,
Ya. No doubt matchless is built like a tank. Mark samson who designed all the original matchless and badcats is the king of small production ptp amps with hand selected components. Because they are so limited they hold their prices almost too well.

I've got a top hat which costs about half as much as a used matchless. Ef86 channel 1, 3 preamp channel 2. Running 2el84.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
god damn american market with all your choices. also i have a feeling it wasn't that sampson guy who did the bad cat amps but some other blokes from matchless who actually had nothing to do with the amp design at matchless. they just kind of took the matchless glory with them to bad cat. don't quote me on this though.