This is the first song I've written, it's not great but i really want to improve so let me have it. I wrote it in like two minutes.

Is it so wrong that I'd rather be here?
I'd rather play my guitar than watch you tear.
We've been sinking fast, for moths now.
Love is something I just can't endow.
We thought it was real but maybe not.
The fires we had aren't really that hot.
You try to patch up remnants of us.
But to me, you just fuss and fuss.

Is it so wrong, what I'm feeling inside
The lack of feeling, I just can't hide
Is it so wrong, the scenes that i say
So i grab my guitar, sit and play

You want to talk, day and night
Yet when we do, we just fight
I'm tired of always putting on this act.
I can't do this, that's a fact.
It's not my choice that I have no fun.
But when I see you, I wanna run.
I know you're trying to be there.
But no matter how i try, I don't care.

Is it so wrong, what I'm feeling inside
The lack of feeling, I just can't hide
Is it so wrong, the scenes that i say
So i grab my guitar, sit and play

You said you'd be there forever
I am leaving, now or never
I just won't stay anymore
Thoughts of leaving make my soul soar
I don't know why you hold on
The tighter you squeeze, the quicker i'm gone
One of these days I won't come back
I'm on a train headin' down the track
A good song, especially if it's your first time writing. Some lines do seem a little forced imo. I didn't like the last line 'I'm on a train headin' down the track', it feels out of place and meaningless compared to the rest. Anyway, keep up the good work!

Cheers n' Beers
I'M A COWBOY
The last line does seem a little out of place, but I still really like the piece. The rhyme scheme might run you into a few problems though, some of those lines used seemed to be there just for the sake of preserving a rhyming structure.

The second verse is a stand out. It is very well structured and I felt closest to the piece at this point. The first verse is good, but I can't help feeling it lacks something, and the last line
But to me, you just fuss and fuss.

Troubles me a bit, just because of the same word repeated twice. I know you were trying to keep the rhyme scheme going here, which I mentioned earlier, but aside from the second verse, the last line of each verse is a bit weak, so maybe making the last line completely different and not a rhyme with the other lines might work here?

Just my suggestions. But still a really good song, I could see this as being an acoustic piece, or even styled similarly to "Turn the page".

Good work dude. I'd appreciate a line on Past, Future, Present if you have the time