I'll be surprised if anyone but my dad remembers it, only because it's his too. I'm 20, nothing special happens. At least I don't have to work.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by Ghost of Sparta
Well happy ****in birthday man!!!!!! Go out and party, have a blast

Eh. I'd rather get the sleep I've been not getting lately.
The end of the world

Quote by mrfinkle213
Eh. I'd rather get the sleep I've been not getting lately.

Thats what I did for my last bithday, took a nap and it turned out pretty sweet because whe I woke up, there was a six pack of cold St Paulie Girl with my name on it. Cheer up cat, it's your birthday, you do whatever the **** you want to!!!!
Quote by Ghost of Sparta
Thats what I did for my last bithday, took a nap and it turned out pretty sweet because whe I woke up, there was a six pack of cold St Paulie Girl with my name on it. Cheer up cat, it's your birthday, you do whatever the **** you want to!!!!

I'm considered a minority because I don't drink and don't intend to.
So I don't have that to look forward to.
I get paid, but I'm spending about $70 of it immediately.
I may buy red dead redemption, anyone played it yet?
The end of the world

Wow. Life sounds pretty miserable for you.

Happy birthday.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster

Happy birthday.

I suppose it is. Eh. Oh well.
Maybe my mom will pop that guitar I've been asking for for the past four years out of ****ing nowhere. I'll shit a pyramid.
The end of the world

Quote by mrfinkle213
I suppose it is. Eh. Oh well.
Maybe my mom will pop that guitar I've been asking for for the past four years out of ****ing nowhere. I'll shit a pyramid.

Get a job and buy it yourself. Birthdays are fine and all, but there is a world that happens outside of your personal space bubble. Stop whining about not getting what you want.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Get a job and buy it yourself. Birthdays are fine and all, but there is a world that happens outside of your personal space bubble. Stop whining about not getting what you want.

-has a job-
I like to assume shit too.
I actually have priorities to spend my money on before splurging on a guitar. I don't think I was whining. I was saying it'd be surprising. Hence the shitting of the pyramid.
The end of the world

Quote by strat0blaster

Happy birthday.

Pretty much this.

Happy birthday. I got you a life.

KLH & KGB
11/28/09
I used to do things for my birthday and I'm glad I don't anymore.

And there's nothing wrong with no-one remembering your birthday, I don't see why that's a big deal. It's a number, they're inherently hard to remember. I can't remember anyone's birthday but my own.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jun 1, 2010,
Quote by strat0blaster

Calm down, Buzz Killington. Some people in the world celebrate birthdays by giving gifts to the person whose birthday it is. He wants a guitar. Chill outttt.

+1 to the party idea. Just go out and do whatever you can to make this birthday enjoyable for yourself if your family isn't going to.

Happy Birthday!

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by mrfinkle213
-has a job-
I like to assume shit too.
I actually have priorities to spend my money on before splurging on a guitar. I don't think I was whining. I was saying it'd be surprising. Hence the shitting of the pyramid.

I only went off your attitude and behavior. Grow up.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
happy birthday mate
Quote by zapatista89
you know the music from zelda that plays when you open a chest? that played in my head reading that headline.
Quote by strat0blaster
I only went off your attitude and behavior. Grow up.

At what point in your post did the words "attitude" or "behavior" make an appearance?
The end of the world

well to answer your question ive played red dead redemtion on the ps3 and i have to say its pretty kick ass. the way i see it is grand theft auto but with better missions and its in the west. So imagine GTA X4
*gotzguitarskillz* Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

GUITARS

Ibanez rgr421exfm W/ Evos
Epiphone G-400
Some no name acoustic thats pretty good
Quote by iamawsomeguitar
well to answer your question ive played red dead redemtion on the ps3 and i have to say its pretty kick ass. the way i see it is grand theft auto but with better missions and its in the west. So imagine GTA X4

That's what I've heard too.
I think that's gonna be my first "for me" purchase in months.
The end of the world

You could've called some friends and threw a party yourself instead of sitting home alone whining about the fact that nobody remembers your birthday ..
I'M A COWBOY
Quote by loaded_
You could've called some friends and threw a party yourself instead of sitting home alone whining about the fact that nobody remembers your birthday ..

That would have worked until I didn't get home until well after midnight from work, and the friends I have who would have made it have to work tomorrow.
The end of the world