Hello there all, my name is deformity, which is short for my usual screen name deformity_of_god. I'm a pretty old member but rarely ever posted, so no one here probably recognizes me lol.

Yesterday I bought myself an audio interface, and I am still trying to figure it out lol. What i really want to do is plug my guitar directly into the computer and have amp like software ready to make my guitar sound better, but i havent learned that part yet. So far I've just run it through my amp's line out jack with some effects set up, and have made a recording using Audacity and Fruity Loops for the drum beat.

If you would please take the time, I would love it if you would listen to my newly recorded work called "Harold" after the ferrets movie on youtube (as suggested by my friends lol). It is on This website. Please let me know what you think when you hear it, as it was my first attempt at using this device of mine.

I will try to keep any future recordings restricted to this thread so i dont fill up these forums with recent songs I've made. Also, if you would care to watch, i have various youtube videos of myself playing guitar at this website If you are interested.

I will try to visit all of your threads, but please don't be crossed with me if I don't get to it right away, as I am still getting back into the swing of forum hopping.

Thank you all for listening. I will update whenever possible.

-Deformity
I need a guitar buddy to teach me what I don't already know who wants to be my friend ???
This is my new song I wrote while trying to avoid finishing another song lol. If you have any thoughts feel free to let me know, I always love critiques

New short classical song
I need a guitar buddy to teach me what I don't already know who wants to be my friend ???