So are there any tabs in Guitar Pro 6 yet? I want to work on getting a decent sound out of it.
Quote by aluminum.maiden
you are a BEAST Crovox
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
I think I've gained so many gay points reading the past 3 pages of this thread that if I gave another man a blowjob I'd actually lose some.
Member #23 of the official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
The site lets you post gpx files now but this is what I got when I did it:

Hello Fliip West,

Unfortunately, your Rainbow In The Dark tab by Dio has been rejected.
As you know, we have a tab pre-approval system in place, where UG users can vote for tabs that was submitted to the archive. You can download your tab from here.However, there are some comments left by users that were reviewing your tab:

"wtf is a gpx file??"

"^^ Dude above, a lot of people are getting gp6. Don't reject it just because of that- there's a reason UG allows people to upload them."

"Hmm, I don't think anyone will be able to open your file buddy. GP5 or GP4 please."

"^^ Guitar Pro 6. Which I unfortunately only have the trial version of, and thus cannot see this tab. "

"We all know you're so cool that you have guitar pro 6, but you don't have to show it off dude, just post the gp5 version. You will get so much more views."

Feel free to resubmit your tab after all the corrections are done.

You can check the status of all your contributions at this page.

However, thank you for your work!

Sincerely,
Ultimate-Guitar.Com Tabteam

The tone of the person who rejected the tab pissed me off. Just because he dosent have GP6, shouldn't be a reason to reject it.... pass it on to another person who does.
You can open gp5 and 4 and 3 and even powetab files in GP6 you know. And export them as a GP5 file
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
Quote by Fliip West
The tone of the person who rejected the tab pissed me off. Just because he dosent have GP6, shouldn't be a reason to reject it.... pass it on to another person who does.

WHAT!? What is wrong with people? Having a go at you for posting a GP6 file.. Idiots. If you can't open it because you have an old version of the software, that's no reason to reject it. How are we going to get any GP6 files up here if everyone does that?

EDIT: Especially this guy.
Quote by Some moron

"We all know you're so cool that you have guitar pro 6, but you don't have to show it off dude, just post the gp5 version. You will get so much more views."

What a dick.

EDITx2: Fliip West, I'd contact the UG team about that. Get someone higher up to push it through.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Jun 2, 2010,
I submitted a GP6 file a few days ago, and it went through fine. So I guess your experience was just bad luck. Sorry about that, it sucks.
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"