Poll: Chicken Pox: Have you had it?
Poll Options
View poll results: Chicken Pox: Have you had it?
Yes
65 76%
No
13 15%
Yes, more than once!
8 9%
Voters: 86.
Have you had it?

Anything you can remember in particular about it?

Just thought of creating this because a friend from work has been out for over a week due to chicken pox already.

I've had it. I caught it because my kid sister had it and my mom made it a point to put me and my bro together with our sister at that time so we could all have it at the same time and be done with it.
Yes, but I don't remember it.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
it left scars
Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by Demon Wolf
I got a similar thing from playing too much Pokemon.

Magikarpal tunnel.
had it, remember being at my nans when i had it, that's it o.O
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
isn't it impossible to get it more than once because it's viral?
I'M A COWBOY
I've had it twice, sucks, left quite afew scars, I can feel one inside my mouth, it goes ANYWHERE...
Quote by loaded_
isn't it impossible to get it more than once because it's viral?

No.

It rarely happens though.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
I had it when I was 3. I don't remember much about it, except someone gave me this book which I still have:

My friend (who's 17) got chickenpox last year. It was on the inside of his eyelids
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jun 1, 2010,
Quote by valacirca
Makes me wonder in what circumstance would people get it twice.

Also, I've heard that if you get it second time, it would be worse that the first time you had it.

I've had it twice and it wasn't all that bad the second time, a little bit more itchy perhaps, but not bad
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Never had it. Some how my sister and dad got it at the same time, and me and my mum never did.
I got vaccinated against it a year or two ago though.
No i've never had it even when 27 out of 30 children got it in my class. I must have some sort of immunity.
Twice, although the first time was mild.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Never had it. Which is weird because I seem to get itchy every way apart from chicken pox , like from itchy grubs, etc. They can be 10 metres away from me and I still cop it.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by shmikeyboy
Oh, and it can be fatal if you're an adult.

awesome
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by slipmaggot93
it left scars

this

and I got it twice! (seriously)
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Yeah, when I was two I think. But only very mildly, I only remember a couple of spots; and I have a very distant memory of going to the doctor over it, he was looking at my arm. Funny how that's the only memory of it.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
once when i was a kid.Cant remember anything about it
"Wrath is not a sin"
I play PS3 , Psn: g-tibbert . Add me up!
I caught it when I was younger...Well, my brother caught it and my mother intentionally infected me with it so I would be immunized.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Had it when I was younger. Can't remember much about it, just taking a load of baths to 'ease' the itching.
I get a week off of school in November for national holidays, I had been planning to go to the beach and have fun but, I got chicken pox from a kid at school who decided to come to get his books before vacation and well, I got ****ed =(
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ It's a-me, Mario!
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
I thought it was near-impossible to get it more than once?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ