Ok guys, so having a party this weekend and wanted to try and experiment.

I have a really good amp/headunit/ whatever the **** its called thingy, the control center for stereo, and the 2 speakers it came with. Now i was wondering if there was any way for me to connect more speakers to the control center thingy.

Theres only enough holes for the copper wire things for the supplied speakers to go into, but i was wondering if anyone else had an idea on how i could do it.

Cheers
Quote by grimreaper65
: So I said "Holy Crap, He's giving him a blowjob.

Unfourtunately, it happened during a lesson, exactly when everyone went quiet.

Quote by TooFast
: They have no souls.

Quote by guitaruboy
: neither do black people.....just kidding
bump
Quote by grimreaper65

Quote by TooFast

Quote by guitaruboy
You could get some sort of splitter. You can probably find some at radioshack or a similar store.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
What is this I don't even.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
If it only has 2.0 channel output, there is no point in adding more speakers. Your not going to be able to simulate "surround sound" with out a receiver that decodes and outputs 5.1 or 7.1 signals.

The only reason I can think of wanting to do this is to put the speakers in another room, in that case you should be able to pick up a splitter, but that may be to much for the amp to handle.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
It has more ports for the satellite speakers, but they are really quiet small, so it does handle 5.1. Would i be able to run bigger speakers off those ports?
Quote by grimreaper65

Quote by TooFast

Quote by guitaruboy
Quote by fatesjester
It has more ports for the satellite speakers, but they are really quiet small, so it does handle 5.1. Would i be able to run bigger speakers off those ports?

What model receiver is it, I'll take a look.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
Panasonic SC-AK95
Quote by grimreaper65

Quote by TooFast

Quote by guitaruboy
Since it's an all-in-one unit it probably won't be able to handle more than two speakers.

EDIT: Actually I just read part of the manual and it shows that you can set up surround. It obviously isn't going to be 5.1 or anything, just dual channel audio.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Last edited by thsrayas at Jun 1, 2010,
Quote by thsrayas
Since it's an all-in-one unit it probably won't be able to handle more than two speakers.

EDIT: Actually I just read part of the manual and it shows that you can set up surround. It obviously isn't going to be 5.1 or anything, just dual channel audio.

So it'd work if i slapped more speakers into those spare ports?
Quote by grimreaper65

Quote by TooFast

Quote by guitaruboy
its a stereo amp, and i dont think its tube. dont plug a guitar into it; just use it as a hifi if it works.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
ok, so got it sorted. Decided to have the audio playin on my pc, and 3.5mm to RCA cables going from there to the two stereos. hopefully should work. It was either that or have the amp running with an impedance of 1.125 Ohms which would kill it
Quote by grimreaper65

Quote by TooFast

Quote by guitaruboy
Quote by ripple07
its a stereo amp, and i dont think its tube. dont plug a guitar into it; just use it as a hifi if it works.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
or if its an open input whole on the back of the stereo, (one which you can put the wires though n screw it down to clamp it) put run more speaker cable??
The object of war isn't to die for your country it's to make the other bastard die for his.

New amp fund $51.53/$7000

Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s
If I'm in love, I use chloroform.

I know, I'm such an old-fashioned romantic.