Poll Options
View poll results: Are you circumsized?
Already got snipped
311 43%
Keeping my skin
415 57%
Voters: 726.
Page 1 of 8
The only other similar thread I saw with a poll was over 2 years old and the poll was already closed so instead of necrobumping that, I thought I'd create a new one instead.

why do people even create polls to expire?

Where I live, if you aren't circumsized, most boys will probably tease you and call you gay and stuff like that. It's seen as a mandatory rite of passage for guys here and I'd guess around 90-95% of our adult male population is cut.

So... you?
Quote by valacirca
Where I live, if you aren't circumsized, most boys will probably tease you and call you gay and stuff like that.

I know for a fact that this would happen to me if I was circumsized, so I found that kinda funny.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
It's strange, because it's almost the opposite in England.... I'm not circumcised and I don't think many of the adult population around here is 'cut'

I love my foreskin too much to cut it.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Nah I'm not, most in Britain aren't.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by MH400
Boys around your area sound retarded and immature.

I'd say guys around my area are just as retarded and immature as any part of the world. It seems to be just a matter of culture.

Take TheBurningFish's post for example where he says that the same thing would probably apply to him if he was circumsized.
Circumsized for medical reasons, and I don't mind it and neither does me girlfriend
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Yep. I'm pretty sure most around here are though.. Happens at birth. It's kinda a norm I suppose if you're looking at it in a sociological perspective.
It's just different cultures with their respected values.
No, there's no reason for me to mutilate my genitalia.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by TheBurningFish
I know for a fact that this would happen to me if I was circumsized, so I found that kinda funny.

This.

It's great to be Portuguese... Most of us don't allow sharp objects near our "business".
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Yep, and this thread kinda surprised me. I figured most guys were circumcised but I guess I was wrong.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Got it when I was around 12. It's part of a culture I used to be part of...it sounds pretty barbaric now that I think about it, but I actually don't mind it at all.
Done when I was 7. Apparently circumsized dicks are less sensetive to penetration and equates to longer sex. Also for backdoor patrols its even better.
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
most people aroudn where i live are cut. its kinda weird if someone isnt. i heard most people in europe arent cut
I'm not, but I would. Useles anyway

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
You can probably count the circumsized guys in the uk on one hand. We all think your weird.
Quote by valacirca
I think your stuff would accumulate gunk faster still, no?

No, it's a myth.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by valacirca
I think your stuff would accumulate gunk faster still, no?

No.
OUT OF ORDER
Quote by silly hats

Besides, I've seen some vaginas that are much worse in terms of cleaniness.

Blue waffle?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Aye, for those circumcised you do realize it pulls back right?

My only memory of pulling back my foreskin was in the clinic when the doctor told me to do so before circumsizing me :p I remember it hurting. I have no idea it could be done by grown uncircumsized men with ease
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Eh, what? Accumulate gunk? Where exactly are you putting yours?

Where hasn't he put it sounds like a more fitting question.
I've got my foreskin and I'm pretty happy with it. I don't like the idea of someone slicing off some skin off my ****, especially when I can just roll it back instead if I wanted to. I don't mind people choosing to get theirs cut, but there's absolutely no reason why males should be cut at birth. It's extremely painful to the child ('they can't remember it', yeah yeah, doesn't negate how hypersensitive they are to pain from birth), completely unnecessary and can cause medical complications which can very occasionally lead to death. It's also pretty damn hard to get your foreskin back - a parent has no right to decide for their child for aesthetic reasons to cut their child's foreskin. Let the child grow up with it. If it doesn't want it at sexual maturity, he can choose to get it done. If they decide to get it for 'hygienic reasons', they're being ignorant or probably shouldn't be raising children if very quick, minor cleaning exercises are too arduous for them.

It's also ridiculous how male circumcision at birth (which arose from trying to reduce the pleasure of masturbation/sex for religious reasons) is considered culturally okay without question in many areas when female circumcision at birth (such as a pinprick of the clitoris) is considered horrific.
Last edited by Craigo at Jun 1, 2010,
Quote by Floods_Solo
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Eh, what? Accumulate gunk? Where exactly are you putting yours?
Where hasn't he put it sounds like a more fitting question.

Been married for a year already to my girl of 8 years before that, so I think that should answer that. But does it have anything to do with putting it or not putting it somewhere though? I don't think so.
Quote by valacirca
My only memory of pulling back my foreskin was in the clinic when the doctor told me to do so before circumsizing me :p I remember it hurting. I have no idea it could be done by grown uncircumsized men with ease

The head of my penis is pretty big yet I can do it just fine.