I wanted to talk about more of their style, and are there lots of people that like their kind of mix of disco and some kind of weird rock? I didnt really like the album pretty odd which is really pretty odd compared to the older one which was a fever you cant sweat out, and i think maybe they could have been more popular if they have pursued a pop style so whats your comments on their unique style?
Whoever said the telecasters were only made for country deserves a banjo slapping.
Rick_Diculous wrote:

A band's greatness is measured on Rock Band sales
I think they're great for their kind of emo/pop genre... Especially with the new album they've grown more original... but I think like MCR they've ripped off the Beatles
what do you mean they ripped of the Beatles but isnt their styles really far?
Whoever said the telecasters were only made for country deserves a banjo slapping.
Rick_Diculous wrote:

A band's greatness is measured on Rock Band sales
Quote by ronkun
so whats your comments on their unique style?

Opinion:
Gay.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
half the band wanted to write dancey pop-punk, the other half wanted to write sgt. peppers style, beatles influenced experimental rock. A fever you can't sweat out is an album showing them coming to a compromise, mainly in favour of the former. Pretty. Odd is an album where they FAILED to come to a compromise and it didnt really work out.

They've split up now, and you'll find the new Panic! at the disco will go back to "fever"-esque songs, and the split-off band will be playing experimental, beatles-esque songs. Im sure both albums will be a lot better than pretty odd, without the conflict and creative differences
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!