Page 1 of 3
Whenever I play the sims, I do that thing where you lock your avatar in a room full of virtual shag carpet and buy him the fireworks kit, delete the door so you have a veritable chamber of death. I don't even like the Sims, i just do this.

I also used to play Virtua Fighter for tatty buoyancy (no pervert) and name all the characters in Final Fantasy after slang words for my penis.

Does anyone else have any other examples of things you do in video games that your not meant to do, but are cool anyway?

and i know a video game thread exists, but this is too specific and looking at virtual breasts transcends video games.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
I used to murder my Sims too. I was an evil child.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I used to build massive swimming pools, get 8 people in them then delete the ladder. After doing this a few times I'd have a fair few gravestones and then I'd build a nice graveyard with trees and flowers. Felt good, man.
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
No self-respecting human being doesn't murder the sims.

I always named my rival in pokemon Cockmunch or things of that nature.
Nicknamed a Squirtle "erection" once.
It was great... at lv 16... "ERECTION is evolving!"
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

On Assasins creed I climb on to a roof near a busy street, then throw a knife at a gaurd. In about 20 seconds one of his friends will come over, you throw a knife at him. Then another one comes over and just looks at them, throw a knife. Repeat until out of knifes, none of them osund the alarm or run away
If you're reading this, then chances are you're procrastinating too
If you are so emotionally connected to your Sims characters that you can't kill them with fire, then your more likely to be a serial killer.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Going on rampages in Baldur's Gate. It's like GTA for geeks.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by Sherlock_Bones
Flying Car Cheat on San Andreas. Need I say any more?

NOSTALGIA ATTACK!
Even though that's not that old of a game.
The end of the world

drowning people in Rollercoaster was awesome.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Freeing the lions in Zoo Tycoon
The end of the world

You've just given me a massive urge to play The Sims again.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by the bartender
drowning people in Rollercoaster was awesome.

+1 Was great, made people leave though
If you're reading this, then chances are you're procrastinating too
Locking the Butler in the freezer on Tomb Raider on PS2.

F*ck yes.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

I used to try drive around legally on GTA, but that traffic system needs serious reform.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Quote by ieatualive
Who doesn't kill the sims?

i was the perfect child.

was

Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
'Unauthorised use of deadly force' on SWAT 4

Basically, going round with a shotgun and Glock shooting anyone who had a gun, before giving them a chance to drop it.
I remember this one time I organised a party in The Sims and invited my friend's character aswell. I lock them up in the house and killed all the sims in the house. Needless to say my friend was pissed when he found out that there was no sims in his house anymore
Quote by druggietoad2k5

F*ck yes.

And when you shot him he protected himself with his little tea tray. I think that was TR3 although I could be mistaken.

On The Sims I get 8 hot lesbian lovers in a house and put on free will. All they do is make out with each other, have sex, cook in their underwear and engage in catfights. It's amazing.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
One time on The Sims I actually decided to create a haunted house by brutally killing a bunch of sims, and then letting their vengeful spirits terrify the next family I moved in.

Quote by Sherlock_Bones

I always used to turn on 'Pedestrians have Weapons' followed by 'Pedestrians Riot'. That shit was awesome.
having a rollercoaster track simply ending and having everyone fly off into inevitable death on RCT
I used to start a family on the sims 2 with one adult and a teenager so I'd get loads of money moving in to have a cool house. Id them proceed to kill the adult and keep the delicious money.
Buying the subaru Impreza really early on Gran Turismo 4 and simply owning everyone

Quote by druggietoad2k5

F*ck yes.

omg, was it 2 or 3 where it was semi-difficult? or i remember it being difficult >.> there was an obstacle course in the garden if that helps.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by VolumeControl

Every time...

On my Pokemon Red game I'm currently playing his name is Faggot. I'm 20 years old and I still think it's hilarious.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
When you are losing in FIFA, start running the ball into your own net and pretending that you were only 'facking abaaat'.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
In the sims, I've assembled a "family" of people in suits, ties, and business casual attire, and forced them all to live in a closed-in pasture with only the bare necessities to live....plus the fireworks in some kind of structure, some destroyed cars {(add-on), and some add-on guns that can be used to kill other sims. Some would get mad enough to shoot each other, others would starve to death, some would die in the kitchen fire when the skill-less business-tard would try to cook. Also lots of crying and whining when the toilet backed up and nobody could fix it, plus it was pretty funny to watch the last two get REALLY sick and go practically bonkers by the end of it all. Yes, I'm that sick and twisted.

I bought GTA: San Andreas not as "GTA San Andreas" but as my own revision GTA: Mad-Mike's Revenge on the 1990's, where I drive around running over pedestrians and doing crazy car stunts, and playing police officer to the traffic laws, Mad Max style. Some thugs turn up on screen and watch the firestorm start. Other fun things are using the rocketpack to get on a building roof, spawning a car, and driving off (amazingly I still survive half the time). Now if I could just turn CJ's sprite into something more me.

The stunts thing started with Vice City in the mall parking garage (the big one), when I found I could jump cars off the roof, I once spent HOURS collecting insane stunt-bonuses by driving off the board on the roof at high speed destroying vehicles.

On the oldschool side, one thing I love making is Youtube videos of NES games that I screw up with a Game Genie, some games that already have a weird premise (usually Nintendo titles designed by Miyamoto) are the best for this. Some of the effects one can draw out of an 8-bit Nintendo with a Game Genie are amazingly funny.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
Last edited by Mad-Mike_J83 at Jun 1, 2010,
Putting a "No Entrance" banner facing into the park from the entrance in Rollercoaster Tycoon, so guests that tried to leave saw the sign and turned around again. Trapped forever.

And ever.

And

Ever.

With

Me.

EDIT: Or facing two of those signs into each other on a random segment of path, so anyone who wandered onto it would be stuck walking backwards and forwards. Forever.

And.

(see above).

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Last edited by Kilobyte at Jun 1, 2010,
In the Jurassic Park game for the PS2 where you could build your own park I used to create it all respectable-like until I got loads of guests in the park at once and then BAM! Velociraptors on the loose.
Quote by I.O.T.M
You've just given me a massive urge to play The Sims again.

this
I remember forgetting to pause, be away for a while, and come back to 4-5 ashjars.
Quote by Sherlock_Bones

ooo hellyeah...
"Wrath is not a sin"
I play PS3 , Psn: g-tibbert . Add me up!
Carmageddon, anyone?
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Minigun on GTA Vice City, i wonder why the star count thing never reached 6...
Quote by ieatualive
Who doesn't kill the sims?

freaks.

I tried to lock the grim reaper inside my house once. I don't think it worked, but I don't remember

edit: In sims of course not real life.
Setting the boost start speed to 200km/h and slamming a roller coaster full of kids into the side of a mountain.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices

Yes, I will go out of my way just to kill this pedestrian.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

If anyone gave my Sims shit they got locked in a room and left to piss and starve to death; I kept their grave stone as a trophy.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Page 1 of 3