i dont have the sanpera but as its amp powered effecrt i thought id comment.

i use a behringer fcb1010 with mine and now ive finally got it set up i must say the wah, although not perfect, is a lot better then i was expecting. i think the pitch shifter/whammy needs a bit of work but as the amp cost less then a decent whammy pedal im not going to complain.

atleast i wont be running out to get another wah pedal to replace it any time soon anyway
Proud owner of Paul Allander PRS styled - Shamray CS-1985
CS-1985 Pics
Quote by markjenkins1992
Thanks! was really looking for info about the sanpera wah tho. any1?

The Sanpera doesn't have a wah. The amp does, the pedal just provides a control signal.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by Kanthras
The Sanpera doesn't have a wah. The amp does, the pedal just provides a control signal.

oh cool. in that case how is the wah on the peavey vypyr then? i have a boss me50 and the wah is crap
Quote by markjenkins1992
oh cool. in that case how is the wah on the peavey vypyr then? i have a boss me50 and the wah is crap

For that I'll refer you to gtanny's post earlier. I don't have any experience with it.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by Kanthras
For that I'll refer you to gtanny's post earlier. I don't have any experience with it.

oh i thought he was talking about a wah pedal. just realised that its a midi controler. thanks guys
Here is the verdict acording to me.

The sanpera wah controls pros:
Universal (except on pitch shifter)
easy to use
with the sanpera as a whole good value
good sounding

cons:
Doesn't give a very wide range
no way to change its settings

rating: 7/10