Couldn't find one, so I made one.

Anybody a huge fan of this amazing band?

Favorite songs, albums, live performances, members?
I'm not really a fan, but I think there's some kind of tribute concert for them in Texas either this weekend or next. After The Eagles, they do tributes for the Beatles and Elvis. I'm planning on going to at least one of those, and I'd prefer it to be The Eagles, especially over the other two choices.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by tom1thomas1
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=649474&highlight=Eagles+thread

I just searched 'Eagles Thread' and got that. click the search button up with FAQ and Control Panel, don't use the simple search bar, and don't include 'the' in the search, maybe. Or else you just bsing and didn't search

I searched for one, but I put "The", so I guess that's why.
Quote by tom1thomas1
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=649474&highlight=Eagles+thread

I just searched 'Eagles Thread' and got that. click the search button up with FAQ and Control Panel, don't use the simple search bar, and don't include 'the' in the search, maybe. Or else you just bsing and didn't search
Normally I would agree with that and close this thread, but seeing as the other threads have like, 4 pages max, I'll leave this open.

Joe Walsh is the only reason I listen to The Eagles
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Quote by BrainDamage
Joe Walsh is the only reason I listen to The Eagles

Joe Walsh's songs were definitely the most memorable part of the eagles concert i saw at the millenium stadium in cardiff, in 2006 - the final gig of the "farewell 1" tour

I got loads of Eagles stuff on vinyl. but my record player is out of action for the time being
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
^^I never said he wasn't. I'm just a big Joe Walsh fan, and am only really interested in the Eagles with him in the band. The other stuff doesn't really do it for me.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Also a huge Joe walsh fan, but I like his guitar work with the eagles better than his solo stuff for the most part. Mainy because of the lyrics (some are totally off the wall)