Broke my hand! no guitar for 4 more weeks but at least i have this noisemaker

Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
it even includes a schematic for all you DIYers.

the pedal features five different effects: wah, volume, surf, tornado and siren. the first two are pretty straight forward, except for the fact that the wah goes backwards (toe down= dark, toe up=bright). the wah doesn't have the balls of my crybaby and it disappears in distortion. but i didn't buy this thing for the wah.

"Surf" and "Tornado" are white noise generators. In "Surf" mode, rocking the pedal back and forth will change the amount of white noise in the signal with the level control on the side setting the max amount. In "Tornado" mode the pedal acts like a wah wah on the white noise. again, the level control on the side sets the maximum level of the white noise.

The Siren is easily the best effect on here. when you hit the white button near the base of the wah, it kicks off the siren effect. when you hit the button again, it starts to drop the pitch until it goes silent. you can effectively control the pitch and the length of the siren by hitting the button at the right time.

all in all, it was a good buy. it's perfect for throwing in that little "WTFWAZZAT" when needed.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Quote by nightraven
amazing!
so much mojo in that pedal
liking the tornado mode?

my band and I do a Neil Young-esque cover of "All along the Watchtower" (watch Dylan's 30th anniversary concert to see what i mean) and it's real fun to throw in in between the verses.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
I'd like to hear your version of the song
And if I don't see ya, in a long, long while

I'll try to find you

Left of the dial
a siren and a tornado?

that probably blows away the "takeoff" on the airplane flange. although that's cool too.

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
bump for the $30 pricetag
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Quote by forsaknazrael
Dude, nice! Mind if I post these at a DIY forum?

If you can get a clearer pic of the schematic that would be amazing. I can't read everything.

my camera shakes like a crack addict. i'll try scanning the schem.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Quote by forsaknazrael
Actually, don't worry about it. Found a nice factory schem already.

But is it cool if I post the pics? Still neat eyecandy.

sure, why not? As long as I get the photo cred
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
nice!

sorry to hear about your hand
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by forsaknazrael
oh of course!

how did ya break your hand?

I accidentally punched a pipe assembling a playset. no one in the ER believed me, though
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
That thing sounds out of control. Very cool. I'd love to just mess with one. Post audio demos? Happy new pedal day!
HOLY SHIT I WANT THAT THING!!!! Where did you find it??!!

Seriously, I would use that soooo much, you don't even know.

HNPD!

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
White noise generation ftw. That's an amazing find

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by patbuck2
That thing sounds out of control. Very cool. I'd love to just mess with one. Post audio demos? Happy new pedal day!

sorry, i have no means of recording ATM.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
HNPD! I'd like to get my hands on some Shin Ei stuff, it's really cool. Gutted about your hand.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt