Hey guys,

I'm looking for a good bass to buy. I've seen the Peavey Milestone and the Vintage V4. I'm not sure which bass I should choose. I'm gonna play rock songs on it.
Can someone help me?

Thank you

Danine
We're going to need your budget and amp.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by gilly_90

Pretty much what he said. If you want help you need to help us to help you.
Main Bass Rig:
Bass:
Dean Edge Q6 - 6 String with Active EMG-HZs

Amp:
Fender BXR 300C - 300 Watt combo

Pedals:
Boss GEB Bass Equalizer
Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi
MXR Bass Envelope Filter
Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI
Quote by gilly_90

I don't have an amp yet. Maybe I'm gonna buy a Ibanez SWX 35 or something, not too expensive. I'm just a beginner.
Quote by Danine1994
I don't have an amp yet. Maybe I'm gonna buy a Ibanez SWX 35 or something, not too expensive. I'm just a beginner.

A budget for both amp and bass or both combined is still helpful. Also, a sale associate and a small music store once gave a friend of mine who was shopping for his first acoustic guitar the greatest advice: Don't buy something cheap that you're not going to love, because you will get frustrated and not find as much enjoyment in playing and will most likely stop over time.

So again, budget will help immensely and you might have to spend a little more than anticipated.
Main Bass Rig:
Bass:
Dean Edge Q6 - 6 String with Active EMG-HZs

Amp:
Fender BXR 300C - 300 Watt combo

Pedals:
Boss GEB Bass Equalizer
Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi
MXR Bass Envelope Filter
Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI