Hey guys, I was jamming with my friend the other day and I accidentally sat on my amp right where the input jack is. It seems that the input jack fell inside the amp and atm I am unsure what to do. Should I try to open up the amp?
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Roland Cube 30x
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
LTD Ec-1000
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
I had the same problem, with the same amp ofcourse
What I did is open up the amp by screwing out the front speaker and then push the input jack back on its place again.
But my input jack fell into the amp because the plastic ring that keeps it on its place got loose.
Just screw open your amp by screwing out the front speaker. Then have a little 'ooh-aah' moment when you look inside and then look what happened to the input jack and try to get it on its place again.

Hope it helps.
Last edited by Drakion at Jun 1, 2010,
Do you mean I should unscrew the metal cage thing that shields the front speakers? I am confused as to which screws I should unscrew, maybe you could provide a pic?

Thanks a bunch!
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Roland Cube 30x
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
LTD Ec-1000
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Exactly, the front 'metal cage thing' has 4 big screws in every corner, just screw them all out.
Then you take of the cage and you can now touch the speaker, the speaker is surrounded with smaller screws which you also have to screw out. All of them.

When you did that you can look inside your little magic box and push back the input jack.
Let me know if you have any problems, glad to help.
Why do people like sitting on amps? If anyone sit on my amp I will beat the crap out of him.

It is a sign of disrespect. But of course, if you sit on your own amp, you really have problems.
Quote by sfx
Why do people like sitting on amps? If anyone sit on my amp I will beat the crap out of him.

It is a sign of disrespect. But of course, if you sit on your own amp, you really have problems.

Turn the bass up

Ooooooooooh yeah.