It's not at all bad man. Wish I had better speakers for it. I don't really like that tone at ~1:45, but that's just me.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Vornik
It's not at all bad man. Wish I had better speakers for it. I don't really like that tone at ~1:45, but that's just me.

Yeah it is a bit weird I guess. It's not the tone though it's just 'cause it's a much higher note
the beat is really buried by the bassline, you need to sort it out so the kick and snare at least are punching through a bit more. Also the bassline has a bit of a fuzz (caused by distortion) that makes it a bit softer sounding, and isn't very pleasant, maybe try and EQ that out. Some really nice musical ideas and sounds in there though.
I could hear the beat just fine, could be my speakers.
The beat is quite uneventful, but, it's dubstep, so it shouldn't be too swiftly changing, I like this alot. Just recently got into dubstep maybe a week ago, its good stuff.
Good song overall though, I like that wobble bass sound, when the keys come in it just makes it all the better.

Anyway, good stuff,if you get a chance, check out my electronic mix
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1322545
phat beats man, and a yorkshire man too?
us yorkshire puds know how to make sick dub haha

but yeah man, solid beats, wobbles were well placed and used pretty well i thought

if anyone gets a chance to listen to this through stage speakers then do it, computer speakers do it no justice at all hahaha

2:00 onwards was the best part, with real good use of phasing and the keys, but yeah, sounds like the beat is been drowned out a bit, little tweakin would sort that though?

apart from that i loved it, never see much dub on here so yeah

you done good mayn

c4c if you can? haha
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1319090
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE