I had a chance to buy this guitar second-hand, and I decided to do it. No regrets whatsoever! The Jackson SL2H Soloist is one hell of a guitar. It's got a very fast, solid, and thin neck, perfect for my hands and perfect for some fast heavy playing. The sound is just awesome. EMG pickups (normally, SL2H's have Seymours - the seller had the EMGs modded in by Jackson), you either hate or love the sound but I love it! Nice, raw and heavy The finish is black. I like it, the entire guitar is black. Black hardware, black finish, black pickups, haha! I really dig the looks. The inlays are very nice to see as well. It's got an Original Floyd Rose, I tuned it to E standard yesterday (took me 20 minutes) but now I can't get in out of tune, even after doing some extreme whammy bar abusing!

All in all: very nice guitar, the playability of this thing is insane. I'll never sell this thing

CHEERS!
Yeah
Last edited by TehDutchDude at Jun 1, 2010,
put a direct link to the pic between (Invalid img) (without the spaces)

If you haven't uploaded the pictures on the internet, first upload them:
www.photobucket.com
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
I did, I'll just post the links to the pics themselves while I try to figure it out.
Yeah
It's because you uploaded imageshack. For some reason, that doesn't work. Put them on photobucket.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by LP_CL
It's because you uploaded imageshack. For some reason, that doesn't work. Put them on photobucket.

Ok, just a sec!
Yeah
Hot damn! Dont you dare get my GAS started again! Dont you dare!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Yeah, the guitar hasn't been played at all, it's in perfect condition! It's an amazing guitar to play with. The neck is so soft and smooth, I'd almost sleep with it! :O
Yeah
Congrats man! Jackson USA rocks!
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Congrats!!!!
Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier

Jackson DKMG

Hot Rodded Telecaster

"of course he`s egotistical we`re all egotistical if we weren`t we`d be bassists."

Alter Bridge Pearl Jam Foo Fighters 3 Doors Down
normally i never get too excited over a plain black guitar, but that thing is NICE! how about a jackson family photo?
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Haha as soon as I have my girlfriends camera here again, I'll make a picture of the Soloist's little brother, the DKMGT Dinky

And thanks everyone! I am so happy with this guitar! ^^
Yeah
The SL2H was my dream guitar, I've gone off them abit recently, but that looks really nice. Congrats man
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Looks ****ing sick!!
WOW!

HNGD

Quote by poopsmith666
I sincerely hope one day you look back at this post and realize how ignorant you're being about the concept of getting high.

Quote by strat0blaster
Out of those choices, I'm going to go with the Bastrapple.
Thats an awesome Jackson, I love that model.

HNGD
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.