It's short, but sweet. I imagine it exploding into a blast beat in a Folk Metal style for the next song.

Please Review it.

Edit: I have it in MIDI now too.
Attachments:
A Major.gp5
A Major.mid
Last edited by The Buttmonkey at Jun 1, 2010,
just like you said, its sweet, and catchy. flows, and should work well for leading into a metal song
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Hey

Id love to give this a listen, but unfortunately my GP5 is broken for the moment, I can view it but not listen, So I'd really appreciate it if you exported this as a midi, and I'd be more than happy to give a full length crit

^^^ To the guy above, Would it be that its in A major (As labeled) which may seem too 'Happy or Jolly' ? Folk metal songs mostly follow the trend of being dark and brooding, and so are in minor keys predominatly I can only speculate, I still need to listen so dont hold me to it
Quote by szekelymihai
well that sounds pretty darn good, but I don't really imagine it would fit into a folk metal song. Don't know why actually

Well, good sir, I'm talking about folk metal like this :P http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001AV337U/sr=8-7/qid=1275417130/ref=sr_1_7_digr?ie=UTF8&qid=1275417130&sr=8-7 More specifically, like the song Unbesiegt.

Well, this song isn't all I've got, I'll upload some more songs and you guys can see my true prog brilliance!

Edit: I shall export it to MIDI immediatly. I plan on making the next song in the Relative minor of A Major, F# Minor.

Believe me, it flows.
Last edited by The Buttmonkey at Jun 1, 2010,
Quote by The Buttmonkey
Well, good sir, I'm talking about folk metal like this :P http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001AV337U/sr=8-7/qid=1275417130/ref=sr_1_7_digr?ie=UTF8&qid=1275417130&sr=8-7 More specifically, like the song Unbesiegt.

Well, this song isn't all I've got, I'll upload some more songs and you guys can see my true prog brilliance!

Edit: I shall export it to MIDI immediatly. I plan on making the next song in the Relative minor of A Major, F# Minor.

Believe me, it flows.

Well I believe your ideas fit better than what i can imagine

I was just listening to Mike Oldfield before i played your song and it seemed to resemble