I went to guitar center two days ago and asked for a SD Hot Rail for the bridge, I went home, I opened the package and started reading the directions, it was then that I noticed that the idiots sold me a hot rail for the neck. I already have a new pickup in the neck, and since I broke the seal on the case and stripped about 1cm of the wire casing they won't take it back. If I put the HR in the bridge, how bad is it going to sound?
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
Quote by Schism1985
Did you specifically ask for a bridge pick up?

I asked for the bridge pickup and then the dude began boring me with how "awesome this pickup is because he put in the neck, so much better than the stock man"... so I guess he confused himself and I got the crap end of the stick.

Cool blog, bro
Last edited by ~Shred Hero~ at Jun 1, 2010,
take it back, talk to a manager.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
take it back, talk to a manager.

Yeah, I have to wait until this weekend, I live about an hour away from the nearest GC. In a way it is my fault though, not really thoroughly checking it out... like a kid in a candy store I guess.
you can call them now. you don't have to wait. talk to a manager and get it straight so when you get there the "hassle" end of it is already done. be polite but direct, is my rec.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.