So, I've decided that I need more P-90's in my life. I have narrowed it down to two guitars. I really like the simplicity and the balls that the Gibson Les Paul Jr. has, but I am also contemplating on spending the extra $160 on the SG Classic, which has the neck pickup, as well as more knobs, offering me more variety in tone. They both sound awesome to my ears. So my question is, do the extra pickup and knobs justify the $160 price difference? If it helps at all, I love Led Zeppelin and Jimi Hendrix kind of tones. I am happy with my amp.
Epi Elitist LP Plus
Marshall Class 5
Vox AC30 CC2

"A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."
having a neck pickup for doing hendrix would be a good idea so i would say it's worth the extra money in the long run
although on the other hand jimmy page is famous for his les pauls and hendrix was known to play les pauls live occassionally aswell, up to you really although personally id go for the sg since it has the extra versitillity.