Club.nintendo.com

Who else is a part of this group? What rewards have you gotton so far?

Also, anyone mind me sending me their pin numbers from their Wii and DS games?( paper inside box. ONLY games MADE by nintendo, not just on a nintendo system)
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
Quote by TheIntruder
Club.nintendo.com

Who else is a part of this group? What rewards have you gotton so far?

Also, anyone mind me sending me their pin numbers from their Wii and DS games?( paper inside box. ONLY games MADE by nintendo, not just on a nintendo system)

Lol no!
Okay, I never said you had too.
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
I remember putting like 12 games in there and nothing ever happened...
Actually I think I got a few free months of nintendo power, but that was it.

Just step yourself outside, and look up at the stars above.

I have one of these, I haven't gotten anything though cause there's not really anything worth getting though in my opinion, I'm just waiting for the special rewards to come out.
Rush Rocks

Quote by Braiton
If Beiber is our generation's Cobain I can't see how that is a bad thing.
Just make sure the shotgun is loaded.
The name sounds very familiar.

I swear I had one of these years ago, but instead of coins, there were points.
You got them by entering codes you get with DS games, I think.

EDIT: Just seen the notice by the login that "My Nintendo" members can transfer their points over to this "Club Nintendo" system by logging in using their old username and password. Now if I could just remember what they were, or at the very least what email I signed up with...

EDIT2: It'd be more useful if their "I've forgotten my username/password" feature actually worked.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Last edited by Kilobyte at Jun 1, 2010,
Quote by Kilobyte
The name sounds very familiar.

I swear I had one of these years ago, but instead of coins, there were points.
You got them by entering codes you get with DS games, I think.

EDIT: Just seen the notice by the login that "My Nintendo" members can transfer their points over to this "Club Nintendo" system by logging in using their old username and password. Now if I could just remember what they were, or at the very least what email I signed up with...

EDIT2: It'd be more useful if their "I've forgotten my username/password" feature actually worked.

Yeah, I had my nintendo a few years back.

Just step yourself outside, and look up at the stars above.