So just in case you've been living in a cave, you should be familiar of Kirk Hammett and his ESP guitars... So today has been a normal day, when i got home from school, i got my guitarcenter catalogue, then i went through the electric guitar section and all of a sudden, i see a Kirk Hammett Signature ESP.. IN SNOW WHITE!!! I'm not sure if its a limited edition, but i'm 100% sure its a KH because of the skull inlays, and at the 24th inlay it obviously says KH-202.
Ok. You know they made a limited run of his Ouija Board model in a negative color scheme & one with natural finish? Those are worth making a thread over.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
so white is the new black. wow.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
You mean the ltd... KH-202? It's a dreadful guitar I'm pretty sure it being white wont make it any better to play.
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Quote by sepultura alma
You mean the ltd... KH-202? It's a dreadful guitar I'm pretty sure it being white wont make it any better to play.

i only posted this thread to just inform people that its in white now
Quote by SilverRock113
i only posted this thread to just inform people that its in white now

Yea, now it's an overpriced guitar that "broke the mold" and now comes in white.

note the sarcasm.
Quote by SilverRock113
So just in case you've been living in a cave, you should be familiar of Kirk Hammett and his ESP guitars... So today has been a normal day, when i got home from school, i got my guitarcenter catalogue, then i went through the electric guitar section and all of a sudden, i see a Kirk Hammett Signature ESP.. IN SNOW WHITE!!! I'm not sure if its a limited edition, but i'm 100% sure its a KH because of the skull inlays, and at the 24th inlay it obviously says KH-202.
I bought a Snow White KH-202 from my local GC, promtly returned it 3 days later....Guitar was a godawful POS, the body felt plastic, there was some type of physical buzzing on the inside blah blah blah, it was pretty in white though.
My Gear-
2010 Ibanez S570DXQM 24-fretter
MIM Fender Standard Strat HSS Sierra Sunburst

Line 6 Spider IV 15w