I've bought some new pedals

Very nice, I use it all the time for drop d,c and normal tuning.

Gives pure br00tz sound >D

It is great for chords and individual notes and make finger tapping sound great. The effects are nice.
Last edited by MetalMonsterzzz at Jun 1, 2010,
HNPD
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Soooo I saw NGD and was expecting a new Guitar
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Nice pedals!

I'm suprised theres no hate in here though, I thought people felt rather strongly about Boss stuff.
Quote by SharkyR
Nice pedals!

I'm suprised theres no hate in here though, I thought people felt rather strongly about Boss stuff.

Well out of those, the only one that's really bad is the ML-2, the two others are fine though
I dunno, the Polytune is the same price as the TU-3 but it's much better. As for the other two, again, there are similarly priced pedals that will do the job much better.

That being said, whatever. If it works for you then that's awesome. HNPD!!!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
I would have definatly bought a Polytune, but still

I don't think BOSS pedals are that bad to be honest, I mean there are better pedals, but they're not awful or anything, the main thing that I dont like about them is the fact that they don't have the usual little round button to turn it on and off haha.

HNPD
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.